Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas
With the sheds frozen shut all winter my laundry/craft area became the catch all for decorations. Up in the corner shelf around my fabric, I noticed something not exactly right. A huge black widows web, now I have to serve eviction notice, and am hoping she went out now that its warming up back through a tiny hole the contractors didn't seal up. I haven't seen the spider, but am amazed she was able to get past 3 large cats and 6 people.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 2:44 AM
Replies (21-26):
conniejo75
by Bronze Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 10:24 PM
Dumb question... but if u haven't seen the spider, how do u know black widow and not a different spider?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DawnPratt23
by Dawn on Mar. 27, 2013 at 10:31 PM

The web can hold a piece of cardboard, and we do have black widows outside. When we moved into our house we had to have it sprayed several times.

Quoting conniejo75:

Dumb question... but if u haven't seen the spider, how do u know black widow and not a different spider?

KenzieQsMommy
by Heather on Mar. 27, 2013 at 10:57 PM
Eewwwwwwwww!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bhejlik
by Bronze Member on Mar. 28, 2013 at 3:56 AM

NOOOOOO! Not your fabric. What a horrid creature! Any chance you can throw her on the creepo the next time he pokes his head up?

Quoting DawnPratt23:

me to, have been watching the web for a few days and haven't seen the spider, but it could be hiding in my fabric.

Quoting nmaxwell816:

I really hate spiders.  Your post gave me chills

JakeandEmmasMom
by Silver Member on Mar. 28, 2013 at 10:42 AM

Ugh.  That just gave me the chills.  I hate spiders!

specialwingz
by Corey on Mar. 28, 2013 at 11:35 AM

Black Widow!!!!   EEK!  I'm not a fan of spiders at all.  And, a Black Widow is definitely an unwelcome guest!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)