Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas

Inexpensive *sustainable* clothing

Posted by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 2:41 PM
  • 9 Replies

Also on my thrifty shopping adventure I got a few t-shirts for $10 each, they are made from organic cotton and recycled polyester and were only $10 brand new.  Oddly enough I found them at whole foods.  I was going to go buy some at old navy but these were even cheaper then O.N.

The company is foodforthought.com and their website has some great stuff as well.

by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 2:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
ninamsi
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 2:42 PM

Thanks for the info.

JakeandEmmasMom
by Silver Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 3:47 PM

That's good to know!  I don't usually think of Whole Foods as the place to find bargains. ;-)

matreshka
by Platinum Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 3:51 PM

LOL, I know.  I have a system there for things I can't get anywhere else. I have manufacturer coupons, store coupons and wait for a sale then stock up.  I wish they weren't so darn overpriced. I've even read about natural companies not wanting to sell their stuff their because the markup is so high.

Quoting JakeandEmmasMom:

That's good to know!  I don't usually think of Whole Foods as the place to find bargains. ;-)

JakeandEmmasMom
by Silver Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 3:55 PM

I didn't realize Whole Foods did store coupons.  Are they in the newspaper or a flyer? 

Quoting matreshka:

LOL, I know.  I have a system there for things I can't get anywhere else. I have manufacturer coupons, store coupons and wait for a sale then stock up.  I wish they weren't so darn overpriced. I've even read about natural companies not wanting to sell their stuff their because the markup is so high.

Quoting JakeandEmmasMom:

matreshka
by Platinum Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 4:00 PM

They have flyers at the store and online on their website wholefoodsmarket.com/coupons.  They are good for a 3 month period I believe and usually whats in there will also go on sale at some point.

mambosprouts is good for mfg coupons for stuff wholef oods carries as well. also I go to some brand sites to download coupons

Quoting JakeandEmmasMom:

I didn't realize Whole Foods did store coupons.  Are they in the newspaper or a flyer? 

Quoting matreshka:

Quoting JakeandEmmasMom:

Bknotnobody
by Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 4:01 PM

thanks for sharing!

JakeandEmmasMom
by Silver Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 4:04 PM

Oooohh!  That is very good to know!  Thank you!

Quoting matreshka:

They have flyers at the store and online on their website wholefoodsmarket.com/coupons.  They are good for a 3 month period I believe and usually whats in there will also go on sale at some point.

mambosprouts is good for mfg coupons for stuff wholef oods carries as well. also I go to some brand sites to download coupons

Quoting JakeandEmmasMom:

Quoting matreshka:

Quoting JakeandEmmasMom:

specialwingz
by Corey on Mar. 30, 2013 at 2:03 PM

The closest Whole Foods is 25 miles from me.  =/  And, the few times I've been, I couldn't say there was much of anything at "bargain" prices.  LOL.

KenzieQsMommy
by Heather on Mar. 30, 2013 at 10:17 PM

Awesome!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN