Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas

$80! Woot!

Posted by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 10:07 AM
  • 45 Replies
4 moms liked this

That's how much I earned this month on Swagbucks.  I didn't even try very hard, just kept up with the daily goals and got lucky with a couple of extra surveys!

by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 10:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
nmaxwell816
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 10:08 AM
Good job! I made $5 but that's fine by me. $5 I didn't have
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
conniejo75
by Bronze Member on Mar. 31, 2013 at 10:19 AM
Dang. I never really got into it. Seemed like a lot of work for very little $
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Moki75
by Bronze Member on Mar. 31, 2013 at 10:20 AM

wow!

michiganmom116
by Rhonda on Mar. 31, 2013 at 10:24 AM

Quoting conniejo75:

Dang. I never really got into it. Seemed like a lot of work for very little $

It does, but I've got a couple of hours after DH leaves for work before the kids and the sun get up.  I spend about 60 to 90 minutes exploring SB and earning points.  Special Offers (I only do free ones) makes it easier to rack up the points fast.

specialwingz
by Corey on Mar. 31, 2013 at 10:39 AM
1 mom liked this

Kewl Beanz!!

zildjans_mom
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 10:41 AM
I'm trying to get enough to do all my Christmas shopping this year. I've been doing it about a month and am 800 sb ugh I can do it tho lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
michiganmom116
by Rhonda on Mar. 31, 2013 at 10:52 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting zildjans_mom:

I'm trying to get enough to do all my Christmas shopping this year. I've been doing it about a month and am 800 sb ugh I can do it tho lol

I use the SB toolbar (1 SB when your browser page loads each morning), Daily Poll (1 SB daily), NOSO (2 SB daily), and I get 10 points in Games daily (start Mahjongg Dimensions, let it run through time while you're doing something else, 2 SB awarded every other game).  I do all of the "1 Swagbuck" activities on the home page, then go to Special Offers and run through each group to complete all of the free offers and "watch this video" offers.  I check out all of the surveys on Paymentwall and Peanut Labs and usually qualify for at least one.  Then I head to Surveys to see if I have any.  SB Mail is another great place to get daily SB.  Right now there's an offer to "watch the video to open the article" and that's 1 SB per video with a limit of 100 SB.  I just click to open it 5 times (in different tabs), start the vids in each tab, and then within a minute I've got 5 more points.  Close those tabs, start 5 more vids, let them run....repeat.

If I need more points, I'll start the Watch SB Videos.  They can play in the background while I'm doing other things on the computer.

Purgatorian
by Member on Mar. 31, 2013 at 11:27 AM

WOW!  Something to look into! Ive heard of SB but never looked into it!

JaycesMamma
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 11:32 AM
Bump
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mybratsmom
by Silver Member on Mar. 31, 2013 at 11:45 AM
1 mom liked this
Dang!! Here I am thinking I'm doing good with $25 PayPal and $10 in Amazon!! I'm stealing your tips!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)