I haven't thought about the week. Mostlikely eating up a lot of leftovers from Easter dinner.
Quoting pinkcoffeecup:I haven't thought about the week. Mostlikely eating up a lot of leftovers from Easter dinner.
Quoting charla_r:Sunday-steak, mashed potatoes, corn on the cob, deviled eggs, and oreo creme pie
Monday-fish fillets, mac and cheese, peas
Tuesday-creamy baked chicken, rice, green beans
Wednesday-something in the crock pot, not sure yet
Thursday-spaghetti with mild italian sausage meatballs and garlic bread
Saturday-brown sugar baked pork chops, stuffing, baked beans and dinner rolls
24 – 30, 2013
– grilled waffle & fruit sandwiches, veggie juice
– Easter dinner with in-laws
– leftovers from Easter dinner
– ham & eggs, veggie juice
- chef salads
– salisbury patties w/gravy, mashed potatoes, green beans
w/mushrooms & bacon
– banana pancakes, strawberries, veggie juice
– salmon patties, side salad
– honey mustard chicken, oven fried potatoes, steamed broccoli
– chocolate granola, oranges, veggie juice
– doggie skillet meal
– beef roast with mushroom tomato sauce, assorted roasted veggies
– eggs in ham cups, oranges, veggie juice
– vegetable meatball medley
– omelets, veggie juice
– tuna, tomato & avocado salad
– artichoke chicken bake
– homemade pizza
I only plan 1 or 2 dinners at a time....since I drive by the grocery store almost every stinking day.
reached into the leftover section of the freezer and pulled out a chunk of ham...how apropos?
tonight: ham, cheese, rye muffins with a big salad
tuesday. End of the line ham casserole.
Quoting chicken13:I only plan 1 or 2 dinners at a time....since I drive by the grocery store almost every stinking day.reached into the leftover section of the freezer and pulled out a chunk of ham...how apropos?tonight: ham, cheese, rye muffins with a big saladtuesday. End of the line ham casserole.
Switch to Mobile Site
Getting Started Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Part of the CafeMom family
© 2015 CMI Marketing, Inc. All rights reserved.
Already Joined? LOG IN