Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas

FINALLY! a real legit work from home career for any age and time any place!

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 3:59 PM
  • 33 Replies
I recently just came across this fantastic work from home opportunity that can either supplement or completely replace your current income, and it will also change your whole outlook on life from the inside out. This opportunity will not only change your world but will change others lives as well, and to be apart of something like that is amazing and a blessing in itself! This opportunity has unlimited income potential, your payment reflects your efforts. (The youngest person in the company, 19, just hit her millionaire status!) You could potentially earn upwards for $5000 or more a month and a company car. Be advised this is not a get rich quick scheme! There is an interview you will need to pass, we look for honest people because we are an honest company Email or call me if interested and set up a phone interview today! Andread.belford@gmail.com (908) 499-0335.

Together we can!
Change your life for the better!
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 3:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LaughingCheetah
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 4:01 PM
How much do I have to pay to start?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
adbelford
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 4:13 PM
Hi laughingcheetah!,

Nothing! ..you shouldnt have to pay people to work for THEM, it totally should go the other way around. I know it sounds to good to be true and that's what I initially thought as well, but we do conduct interviews and not a lot of people get put through. We look for honest people. If interested please contact!
ilovemykids365
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 12:22 AM

Sounds interesting, but is the business BBB certified?

greenishgirl
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 1:24 AM
1 mom liked this

i think i need more information before giving my information. i made the mistake of giving my email to a business opportunity like this and now I get constant emails but they won't respond to any questions I send back. Feel free to PM me on here if you can do that without getting all my information first.

adbelford
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 7:53 AM
Yes it is certified, and you can be as discreet as you want. Greenishgirl ...if you want you can call me blocked so that I don't have your number. I personally will not overwhelm you and clutter up your inbox lol.
SwtSnowflake2
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 7:57 AM
Is this a pyramid? You hire me then I have to hire prople? Etc?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
adbelford
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 7:59 AM
Honestly I was a bit scared to post my real and personal cell number up, but I did it because of the opportunity I have to offer...I think its wonderful, for a great cause, and I honestly just want to help other moms that were struggling like me. So I went for it!
adbelford
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 8:03 AM
No, this is not a pyramid scheme, that's actually one of the first things the company will explain to you. We do not force our hand or send you millions of pointless emails cluttering up your inbox and life lol. You purely join off the strength of your own decision. You have the last say so, were just looking for honest people.
specialwingz
by Corey on Apr. 2, 2013 at 8:05 AM
3 moms liked this

When posting things like this, you will receive more responses if you give information about the "company" you are promoting.  Most people here don't like blind posts.  If you give some details about what type of work it is and a company name that people can research, you will receive much better responses.

By posting details, people can then make an informed decision as to whether or not they are interested.  But, as the post is, it's much like a phishing post.

adbelford
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 8:20 AM
Specialwingz, we look for HONESTY, we know how hard it is to get an honest answer and opinion on the internet when all you have to do is look up what someone elses thought on a company was, not all are going to be great however, we do have a 98% customer satisfaction rate. One apple could form and spoil a bunch of other peoples opinion that may be interested. So instead we ask you to be apart of a live webinar for you to form and make a HONEST decision on your own, whether you want to continue or not is entirely up to you.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN