Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Norwex improving quality of life! You will LOVE this

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 4:52 PM
  • 0 Replies
Norwex cloths enable you to clean your whole house with just water.  These cloths actually were developed in Europe in the early 90’s for hospitals as an alternative to chemical cleaning.  In fact, test studies show that they out clean chemical cleaners.  Not only do they enable you to clean more effectively, you can clean in less than ½ the time with ½ the effort, resulting in surfaces that stay cleaner longer so you don’t have to clean as often. Norwex is a company that will completely revolutionize the way you clean.  More than 90% of your cleaning can be done with just water and a special cleaning cloth that has the ability to remove dust, germs and bacteria from the surfaces in your home.  Proven to be better for your health and better for the environment. You will never have to buy conventional cleaning chemicals again so the savings are incredible. You launder everything and the cloths can last 5 to 7 years. My name is Katie and I am a consultant! If you want to know more email me at katieclark416@yahoo.com
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 4:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)