Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas

Looking for a good deal on herbal suppliments.

Posted by on Apr. 16, 2013 at 4:16 PM
  • 20 Replies

I take turmeric and it can be expensive.  I'm not looking for a sales pitch but wondering where everyone who takes suppliments gets theirs.

by on Apr. 16, 2013 at 4:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
a_and_j_momma
by on Apr. 17, 2013 at 12:50 AM
I get some stuff from Pure Health. I don't consider them super cheap though
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
matreshka
by Platinum Member on Apr. 17, 2013 at 6:47 AM

Is it a store or website or both? I will check them out and see if I am paying more than what they offer for the same brands.

Quoting a_and_j_momma:

I get some stuff from Pure Health. I don't consider them super cheap though

momofcrazypants
by on Apr. 17, 2013 at 8:11 AM

I order online from vitacost. Sometimes there's promo codes. I live in a fairly rural area and there isn't much to work with out here without driving an hour or so each way.

michiganmom116
by Rhonda on Apr. 17, 2013 at 8:13 AM

I've heard good things about vitacost!

Quoting momofcrazypants:

I order online from vitacost. Sometimes there's promo codes. I live in a fairly rural area and there isn't much to work with out here without driving an hour or so each way.

momofcrazypants
by on Apr. 17, 2013 at 9:40 AM

They ship really fast too!

Quoting michiganmom116:

I've heard good things about vitacost!

Quoting momofcrazypants:

kmaxwell84
by on Apr. 17, 2013 at 9:52 AM

I order mines from a company I work for, www.melaleuca.com/guest. Do you buy your suppliments on a regular? If don't mind me asking

matreshka
by Platinum Member on Apr. 17, 2013 at 10:10 AM

I will check them out too.

Quoting momofcrazypants:

JakeandEmmasMom
by Silver Member on Apr. 17, 2013 at 10:17 AM

What are the health benefits of turmeric, if you don't mind my asking?  My MIL is really into herbal and essential oil remedies, but I've never heard of taking turmeric.

I buy mine at a local store called Super Suplements.  I'd be interested in finding an online source with high quality ingredients.

kmaxwell84
by on Apr. 17, 2013 at 10:54 AM

Email and let me know if you find anything on the website you wanna try, and get everything 30 to 40% off. And if you like I can enroll you up for a shopping account and you can have your own website to shop each month and get the same products for the same discount. And each month you shop you get free products to try. I have been with the company for two months and I love shopping online its all wellness products. Email me back kashamaxwell10@gmail.com

kmaxwell84
by on Apr. 17, 2013 at 11:08 AM

Hi, we have alot of different vitality packs examples like essential bone support, antioxidant protection, digestive and immune system support and multivitamin and minerals. I think you will find what you are looking for on there http://www.melaleuca.com/.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)