Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Since I had my last csection in 09, tubal, and follow up surgeries, I just can't back down to my normal weight by the wedding next week. I was hoping to lose the pounds, I bounce from 131-135 daily, but just can't get down below that. I cut out meals, exercise, but am stuck at 131. I had such a hard time gaining weight when I was younger, now I just can't get it off. My hubby went from 142 to 119 in a couple months, I can't even get 6 lbs off in two months. Suggestions?

by on Apr. 16, 2013 at 11:51 PM
Replies (91-94):
funkycat
by Member on May. 18, 2013 at 1:30 PM

I struggle with weight too. There has been finding on how important hormones are in weight managemnet and weight loss. Go onto your TV station's web sight for information about horemones and weight loss. Also imbalanced dopamine contributes greatly to surging cravings and the insbility to reduce your general food intake. I'm weening off of one for a change of medications to address this.It is a complecated set of chemistry when it comes to womens' metabolism.There are assumptions that have men and women working the same, and it is not so. I also found out I was diabetic, and glucose swings can effect motabolism. It is hard to keep you chin up when you are rowing up-stream. There is a lot ofneedless guilt surrounding these issues.  I have way more to go, but my strugle is the same as yours. Best of luck!

funkycat
by Member on May. 18, 2013 at 1:37 PM

I forgot to say go to your TV station web site and get into Dr Oz's section. There, that's it...

SunfairyChrise
by Member on May. 20, 2013 at 3:43 AM
Anytime sorry about that. I misread that I apologize but I think you look great!
SunfairyChrise
by Member on May. 20, 2013 at 3:44 AM
Estrogen dominance will keep on weight too make sure you excersise even more so for the endo issue to release that estrogen and balance hormones. And I think other people may have said it and I know it may sound contradictory but make sure you are getting lots of water even if bloated it will help with it. Lots of luck
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)