This post is a place for us to share advice, questions and personal stories about inexpensively organizing your home.
Here are some tips from the moms in this group:
- Organize first, sorting out what needs to go where before you purchase bins and things for storage.
- Check out yard sales for baskets, totes, etc., that you can use to sort and store things around the house.
- Think outside the box - for example, using laundry baskets as toy bins can save you money as well as make organizing your home easier.
- Watch for freebies and things you can recycle or repurpose to help with organization and storage.
For more help:
Check out the many posts about organization already on this group.
- Check out the many posts about storage already on this group.
- Tips for organizing your home
Start a post to share your story and ask for advice!
Click here to see what Frugalistas are discussing on the group today:
See Active Posts - Let's Talk!
Please share your tips and tricks for organizing your home for less below!