Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas

hair scissors for free!

Posted by on Apr. 17, 2013 at 4:54 PM
  • 14 Replies
with my extra bucks from CVS I got a pair of shears for free so now I can cut my own bangs. double score!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 17, 2013 at 4:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lyrick24
by Melissa on Apr. 17, 2013 at 5:21 PM

good deal!

a_and_j_momma
by on Apr. 17, 2013 at 11:33 PM
Sweet!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
momofcrazypants
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 10:32 AM

Exellent! You beat me. Kroger had them B1G1 yesterday and I grabbed them to cut DDs hair. My old one's are dead.

DawnPratt23
by Dawn on Apr. 18, 2013 at 10:33 AM
Great deal
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JakeandEmmasMom
by Silver Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 11:33 AM

Fantastic!

Idntreallycare
by Bronze Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 11:34 AM

so, I shouldn't cut my hair with my kitchen scissors? crap

good deal!

drivenleonian
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 9:18 PM
I am on several medications. I am glad that I accumulate points to use to get free stuff. Last month, I had a coupon from fore square for $1.00 off 7-UP and got a 2 liter for .69. I also used my points to get $10 off of my supplements. My total bill was only $30.68 for Estroven, 7-UP and ibuprofen that was buy one, get one 1/2 off. I had a $2.00 off coupon for any store brand pain reliever.
matreshka
by Platinum Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 6:18 AM

LOL, my bangs got so bad I asked my DH to do it with our kitchen scissors and he gave me the wierdest look.

Quoting Idntreallycare:

so, I shouldn't cut my hair with my kitchen scissors? crap

good deal!

matreshka
by Platinum Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 6:20 AM

Me too, my meds are what get me my extra bucks mostly. Then I use those to shop for things I need. Last time with coupons and sales as well I got 2 huge packages of maxi pads for free.

Quoting drivenleonian:

I am on several medications. I am glad that I accumulate points to use to get free stuff. Last month, I had a coupon from fore square for $1.00 off 7-UP and got a 2 liter for .69. I also used my points to get $10 off of my supplements. My total bill was only $30.68 for Estroven, 7-UP and ibuprofen that was buy one, get one 1/2 off. I had a $2.00 off coupon for any store brand pain reliever.

drivenleonian
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 8:38 AM
I have had a hysterectomy, but I do suffer from urinary in continence. I've found depends on clearance for $11 and only paid $1 out of my pocket by using $10 of my points.

Quoting matreshka:

Me too, my meds are what get me my extra bucks mostly. Then I use those to shop for things I need. Last time with coupons and sales as well I got 2 huge packages of maxi pads for free.

Quoting drivenleonian:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN