This post is a place for us to share advice, questions and personal stories about feeding your family good meals for less money.
Here are some tips from the moms in this group:
- Choose inexpensive ingredients for your main dish
- Stock up on beans, rice, and pasta for cheap and nutritious meals
- Make use of leftovers by turning them into stews or soups
- Cook casseroles that stretch for more than one meal
- Plan your frugal meals based on coupons and supermarket specials
- Familiarize yourself with store prices on items you can cook for less
For more help:
Check out the many posts about meal planning already on this group.
- Check out the many posts about frugal recipes already on this group.
- Check out this post for frugal recipes from our Frugalistas
- Feed your family for less
Start a post to share your story and ask for advice!
Click here to see what Frugalistas are discussing on the group today:
See Active Posts - Let's Talk!
Please share your recipes for inexpensive but tasty meals below!