Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas

Looking for 8-10 Hosts to share the Tupperware Loot! All Hosts get a FREE gift

Posted by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 8:08 PM
  • 2 Replies

Hi everyone,

I am holding a mystery hostess event! I need 8-10 of you join in on the fun and to split the prizes. Email me at lapilipina@yahoo.com for more information or to get a host packet.

Here are the basic rules:

• To qualify as a Mystery Host, place an order of $100 or more (this can be your own purchase, or get some friends to place an order). All hosts will be entered into the Mystery Host Rewards Drawing. See the charts below for prize levels.
  • Everyone who participates with at least $100 in orders (all Hosts) will receive a free 2-cup canister
  • Everyone who participates with any order amount will be entered into a separate drawing for half-priced items and a FridgeSmart container.
  • The rest of the host rewards will be divided among all hosts (who place $100 or more order) according to the chart below. (The Host Thank You Gift will be chosen from a list in the catalog, up to $20 retail value).
  • Orders must be placed by May 7 at 9:00 PM EST to qualify for the drawings. You will notified of your prize by May 8 at 8:00 AM EST, and you must let me know what items you want to claim by 9:00 PM EST on May 9.

Mystery Host Prize Levels

10 Hosts with $100+ each in orders (random drawing)

•1. $68 or 11-piece On the Move Set (pictured below)

•2. $50 in host credit

•3. $40 In host credit

•4. $40 in host credit

•5. $40 in host credit

•6. $35 in host credit

•7. $35 in host credit

•8. $35 in host credit

•9. $35 in host credit

•10. Host Thank You Gift + $20 host credit

PLUS, I will have drawings for a FREE FridgeSmart container ($20 value) and 3 catalog items at half-priced. EVERYONE who orders, no matter the amount has the opportunity to win!

If more than 10 people participate with $100 or more in orders, additional prize levels will be drawn! If we have less than 8 people who place $100 orders, we will adjust the prize levels.

Party starts April 27. Who's in?

by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 8:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
DawnPratt23
by Dawn on Apr. 21, 2013 at 11:05 AM
That's cute. Too bad my cousins wedding is on that day.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Emelyn_loves_31
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 5:21 PM

Hi Dawn,

Those are just final deadlines.   You can turn in our order earlier if you'd like to participate.  Everyone who participates gets put into the FridgeSmart and 1/2 price drawing, even if you don't get $100 in purchases.

Emelyn

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)