Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas

Money goals....

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 12:04 PM
  • 17 Replies
1 mom liked this

So one of my goals I have set this year is to buy a new flat screen tv but by using mainly giftcards earn through swagbucks, mypoints, and so on. So far I have a $100.00 towards my goal yay.

Have you ladies set up any goals this year?

by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 12:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
paytonleximomma
by Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 12:07 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes the kids and I have a big water jug at home that we started filling with lose change and I put any money I find when doing laundry in it.  That money is going to be used for our Disney vacation in the next 3 years.  So far we have over $100 in it.  My other goal is starting to buy baby stuff that way when we start trying to get pregnant again here in the next several months I will have stuff already inside of having to go buy it.  I already got a pack of diapers with coupons which was an awesome deal.

Marz31
by Bronze Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 12:44 PM
1 mom liked this

I just want to build up our savings a bit more and get some debt paid off, we have quite a bit, so chipping away feels good. 

matreshka
by Platinum Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 12:47 PM
1 mom liked this

To get our savings to 5,000 in case we have to move. we are at 3,000 now.

lillucky8
by Jen on Apr. 25, 2013 at 1:27 PM
1 mom liked this
I want to get our cards paid off, save for oil, and money into savings. We had the cards paid but dh needed dental work and we have to replace our floors and paint the house so they have a balance again. I want them zero, money set to prepay oil and have some savings.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KenzieQsMommy
by Heather on Apr. 25, 2013 at 9:42 PM
1 mom liked this
Way to go! My goal is to earn enough sb's to put a big chunk on Christmas, save for this baby and have a big stockpile before he/she comes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mybratsmom
by Silver Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 1:10 AM
1 mom liked this
I have a goal to pay for my school books with my swagbucks. So far it's working. And to only spend 1/2 of what I earn selling my crafts on new crafting supplies.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
worship
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 2:06 AM
1 mom liked this
Pay off most of our debt
newwifenmom
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 2:37 AM
1 mom liked this

To pay off at least 2 medical bills

katherinemcp
by Bronze Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 8:56 AM
1 mom liked this
I won't be working for a good chunk of spring/ summer (baby #3 due Mother's Day!). So my goals are basic for most of the year: pay towards debt, maintain our savings, try to coupon/stockpile as cheaply as possible.

Then once I'm back working (part time), we'll be paying off debt, saving (more) towards Christmas, and working on our longer term goals: we want to replace my Subaru with something a bit roomier for the third bum in the backseat without taking on too much debt. And we're saving towards hopefully moving within the next three years (without incurring debt, and providing dh finds his 'dream' job). (:
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
katherinemcp
by Bronze Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 9:01 AM
Do you get a lot of swagbucks?? I've earned some paypal and amazon gc's here and there but never anything huge. I'll be home with all the kiddos now through most of the summer so I'm hoping I'll be able to set aside more time to concentrate on earning sb, couponing, etc, but I'm amazed how some people earn tons of SB's!! (:

Quoting KenzieQsMommy:

Way to go! My goal is to earn enough sb's to put a big chunk on Christmas, save for this baby and have a big stockpile before he/she comes.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN