Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas

I LOVE COUPONS!!!!

Posted by on May. 1, 2013 at 11:34 AM
  • 5 Replies
2 moms liked this

Last night I decided to run to Target because I have several returns I needed to make and I ended up leaving with some good deals.  My total cost out of pocket was $8.76 for:

2 T-shirts which where on clearance for $4 each but had a coupon save $4 on any two kids clothing items
2 pairs of flip flops which where $2.50 each and have a coupon that was for $2.00 off each
1 mens hydro schick razor had a coupon to get it free (should of been $10.99)
1 mens hdyro schick shaving cream had a coupon to get it free w/ purchase of razor(should of been $2.99)
a Tom and Jerry movie on save for $4
2 womens razors I have a coupon for $3.50 off and $3.00 off plus got a $5 gift card

I split them into 2 transactions and still have .18 cent left on a gift card from the one transaction and paid $8.76 out of pocket for the rest.  I used a gift card I had received awhile ago to get it down to $8.76.  I was pretty happy when I realized the 2 tshirts was basically like buy one get one free after the coupon and that the flip flops where .50 each.  Plus I LOVED the fact the mens razor and shaving cream where free as well.  Basically paid for DS movie and the remainer of the womens razors that my other gift card didnt cover. 

by on May. 1, 2013 at 11:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
ninamsi
by on May. 1, 2013 at 11:42 AM

Great shopping trip.

diaperstodating
by Angel on May. 1, 2013 at 11:45 AM
Awesome!
aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on May. 1, 2013 at 2:16 PM

yay nice

lyrick24
by Melissa on May. 1, 2013 at 2:21 PM

great job!

matreshka
by on May. 1, 2013 at 2:27 PM

GREAT JOB!!!! I love when that happens too. I wish I could do it more often.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)