Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas

how's your Sunday going?

Posted by on May. 5, 2013 at 2:55 PM
  • 15 Replies
What's going on today?
by on May. 5, 2013 at 2:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
michiganmom116
by Rhonda on May. 5, 2013 at 3:58 PM

Kinda boring.

We had plans to take the kids out to the movies, but some idiot decided the outdoor burn ban wasn't something that applied to them...and DH had to head out to fight a grass fire that was heading for a wooded area.  Sigh.

Evansmommy1130
by on May. 5, 2013 at 4:12 PM

I've been deep cleaning the whole house today. My MIL is getting married on the 26th and we are hosting my husband's step sister, her best friend, and my BIL. Honestly I am not looking forward to having my husband's step sister here, everyone in his family likes to compare me to her. In my opinion there is no comparison

Moki75
by Bronze Member on May. 5, 2013 at 4:26 PM

I should be packing and cleaning.......and uhm well LOL

e.sugarbaby
by Bronze Member on May. 5, 2013 at 4:37 PM

Working in the yard....it's gonna rain the next 2-3 days so trying to get a lot done

lyrick24
by Melissa on May. 5, 2013 at 4:49 PM

not much. watching the grandskids for my daughter while she takes he little one to the dr. im tired of screaming and toys everywhere but what would you do without them!

TheBabyFactory4
by Catherine on May. 5, 2013 at 4:53 PM
i love it when people don't think rules apply to them

Quoting michiganmom116:

Kinda boring.

We had plans to take the kids out to the movies, but some idiot decided the outdoor burn ban wasn't something that applied to them...and DH had to head out to fight a grass fire that was heading for a wooded area.  Sigh.

TheBabyFactory4
by Catherine on May. 5, 2013 at 4:55 PM
1 mom liked this
i slept in until 10 then made homemade buttermilk pancakes and while cooking I did the dishes. then after we all ate we cleaned the kitchen floor, den and bathroom
RosePetalTears
by Silver Member on May. 5, 2013 at 5:40 PM

lazy morning, took the kids into old town ft collins cause there was supposed to be a cinqo de mayo festival...no festival so we walked around, went out to lunch and came home.   I did a little cleaning and laundry too

newwifenmom
by on May. 5, 2013 at 8:43 PM

Also boring but then I'm gonna watch Avatar finally after LO goes to sleep and eat some gummy worms lol

diaperstodating
by Queen24Princes on May. 5, 2013 at 8:52 PM
It was awesome! This morning church, this afternoon was my sons birthday party. My youngest turns 5 tomorrow.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)