Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas

bounce house places

Posted by on May. 18, 2013 at 12:09 AM
  • 6 Replies

We finally got one and it is so crazy expensive.  $11/child for ages 6 months-16 years.  Adults are free.  That gets you the little kid's area and the one large bouncer/obstacle course.  The giant bowling, the game, the mini golf, everything costs extra.  It's like $25/child for a package "deal" that gets you everything.  

Since they are on the fairgrounds their fair "special" was $12/child and $6/adult for 1 hour of play including everything.  Wow a ride wristband was $20 for the day per person!

Crazy crazy.  I wish their prices were lower.  The next closest one is 2 hours away :(  I guess they figure they have a monopoly but they've pretty much pushed everyone away with their expensive pricing and crazy rules.

Do you go to one?  How much is it?

Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs in my field, since the payment is pure love.  ~Mildred B. Vermont
by on May. 18, 2013 at 12:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
matreshka
by Platinum Member on May. 18, 2013 at 6:53 AM

We have companies that rent them out for use at your home. I don't know how much they are but they seem pretty popular.

a_and_j_momma
by on May. 19, 2013 at 3:15 AM
Ours is $15 for an hour and a half
ballerina.2006
by Member on May. 19, 2013 at 3:27 AM
Our bounce house place is $6/child 4yo-? (Can't remember) and it goes up $1-2 for each age bracket. Parents are free with their kids. I believe it's unlimited time as long as you don't leave the building.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AzariahsMother
by on May. 19, 2013 at 11:06 AM

We have companies that you can rent from and they will bring it to your house.  I have no idea the cost because I never did one and DD is now to old.  I know they start at about $60 depending on how big, theme etc you want. 

specialwingz
by Corey on May. 19, 2013 at 3:34 PM

I believe there is one in the city near us.  But, I don't know the fees.  We've never gone to it.

TheBabyFactory4
by Catherine on May. 19, 2013 at 5:32 PM
Those kinds of places can be expensive. especially if you have 4 kids
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)