Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas

Don't let anyone tell you it's easy...

Posted by on May. 18, 2013 at 8:47 AM
  • 5 Replies
1 mom liked this

I'm 50, so I learned a long time ago that anything that sounds too good to be true usually is. Work At Home businesses are not easy. I have worked in a couple of different WAH MLMs, successfully, and I can absolutely tell you that WAH businesses require no less commitment and personal input than any other small business start up.

I have a disabled son that I do not want to leave with strangers so WAH is perfect for me. Having experience with other companies, I am so majorly excited about the company I work for now. I've never had experience with a company that provides you and your clients with all the latest technological tools, training, and mentoring!

I am not trying to sell anyone. I do need team members who want a real business that produces real results, even working part time. If you are willing to set aside your skepticism you can open the door to an exciting future...and the best part is you are getting paid to help other people realize their personal goals.

I think its great, I personally know people who have been so successful in such a short time that they quit their regular jobs to do this full time, and the compensation program is geared to offer prosperity to anyone willing to grab the brass ring. I'll be glad to share the info with you if you are at least curious. But even if you aren't interested in WAH, you may be interested in the product, so please contact me to take a look.

by on May. 18, 2013 at 8:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
jesusgirl76
by Member on May. 19, 2013 at 10:12 PM
I'm interested :)
lulalacroix
by Member on May. 20, 2013 at 1:55 AM
What are you selling?
themrsrick
by on May. 21, 2013 at 7:06 AM
I may be interested. I am a single mom and childcare is expensive. ;)
scorpiobabes
by Bronze Member on May. 21, 2013 at 10:11 AM
I'm interested but I'm in a position where I'm largely home bound (for health reasons).
RockintheVi
by on May. 22, 2013 at 8:25 AM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)