Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas

Waterproof phone case? piog

Posted by on May. 25, 2013 at 8:31 AM
  • 8 Replies
Does anyone have one? Do they really work? Thinking of getting one for my son as he spends a lot of time on the beach with his dd. Wonder if it's worth the $
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 25, 2013 at 8:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
BroCosMom
by Member on May. 25, 2013 at 8:34 AM
I have the life proof case for my iPhone and looove it! You can put it under water in sand in snow ect I don't lol I just have it in case it rains and I'm on it or we are at the water park and it gets wet never intentionally do I dunk it in water it's shock resistant to which j love since I have three small kids also have it on my iPad def worth the money
sonogal
by Member on May. 25, 2013 at 9:18 AM
Thank you! I appreciate your input/experience. I would like to get it for him so he can keep it in his pocket when they play in the surf...gdd doesn't really "swim" in the ocean yet and I worry about the phone being stolen if he leaves it with their towels.

Quoting BroCosMom:

I have the life proof case for my iPhone and looove it! You can put it under water in sand in snow ect I don't lol I just have it in case it rains and I'm on it or we are at the water park and it gets wet never intentionally do I dunk it in water it's shock resistant to which j love since I have three small kids also have it on my iPad def worth the money
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Amanda52007
by on May. 25, 2013 at 9:38 AM
1 mom liked this
I 2nd the life proof case for the iPhones. I don't have one, but my close friend does and it's amazing.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
specialwingz
by Corey on May. 25, 2013 at 11:56 AM
1 mom liked this

Didn't know there WAS such a thing!  LOL.  You can tell I am not a high tech cell phone owner.  LOL.

matreshka
by on May. 25, 2013 at 12:40 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't have one. I would get one that comes with a warranty.

PEEK05
by on May. 25, 2013 at 12:41 PM
1 mom liked this

I want a life proof.

AzariahsMother
by on May. 26, 2013 at 9:03 AM

I don't have one.

New.OrleansLady
by on May. 26, 2013 at 5:59 PM
1 mom liked this

I was told by 2 seperate salesman at 2 seperate stores that the Lifecases work for water as long as everything is still tight and secure. However, they have seen many come in with broken screens. That was for Iphone

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)