Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you want to work from home??

Posted by on May. 29, 2013 at 4:45 PM
  • 3 Replies

Hi! Do you have 10-15 hours a week to be able to work, while staying at home and making an income??  I am partnered with a wellness company and I am able to stay at home with my son, and make an income!! I love it!! If you have access to internet,are enthusiastic and willing to learn, this could be a great fit for you!! Email me if you are interested in getting more information!

Thanks!

by on May. 29, 2013 at 4:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
grandmotherof6
by Member on May. 30, 2013 at 9:39 AM

tell me how?

jesusgirl76
by Member on May. 30, 2013 at 9:51 PM
Me too please

Quoting grandmotherof6:

tell me how?

mommato1boy
by on Jun. 7, 2013 at 11:37 AM

Hi Ladies!! Sorry it has taken me so long to reply..long story lol Anyhow, I am partnered with a wellness company and get paid for two things; for enrolling new customers and for helping others begin the business and helping them reach their goals! We do so by posting ads on various sites.. I love this job because I make it work around my life!! There are great incentives and bonuses each month! This month is a great month to start because its only a $1 to start and you have the potential to win a kindle fire!! So awesome!!! If you want to learn more, please message me and we can get you to a webcast overview so you can learn much much more!! Thanks, have a great day!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)