Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I lost 22lbs, Lose weight and make money at the same time, A 60 day Guareentee

Posted by on May. 29, 2013 at 7:16 PM
  • 6 Replies

Hi ladies ,

If you need (or want) to drop more than up to 20 or 30 pounds in a few weeks, then I have some bad news for you. It’s going to take more time.

About 30 more seconds.

Can you spare an entire minute of your day to lose weight like you’ve never lost before? This sounds crazy, but you’ll imagine feeling the pounds melt off—the change is that astonishing.

So, if you want things to move along even faster, you can Accelerate. 

(As a matter of fact, you could be losing weight in less total time than it takes you to go through the story of Plexus Slim in the first place!) Would you like me to tell you more, Ask me how. 60 day guareentee

Sincerely,

Robin Smith

by on May. 29, 2013 at 7:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
MommyStar3343
by Member on May. 29, 2013 at 7:18 PM
1 mom liked this
How much?
grandmotherof6
by Member on May. 30, 2013 at 9:37 AM

how long did it take you to lose that much weight?

grandmotherof6
by Member on May. 30, 2013 at 9:38 AM

what did you do to lose that much weight?

robin492013
by on May. 30, 2013 at 1:10 PM

Hi there, I studied Plexus for almost a year before I started taking it. I had been on every diet even perscription diet medication and nothing worked. I would lose 1-5 lbs and gain back more. I started Plexus 6 weeks ago and I have lost 22 lbs. I will be glad to post pictures as well. Once I seen progress I got my own website and started promoting Plexus. The cost to get a website is $34.95 yearly not monthly. I thought for such a small fee they have the website ready to go. Plexus has been on The Doctor series and the lady that helped me get started has been on US Today. I will get you the link if you would like to see it.

rOBIN

robin492013
by on May. 30, 2013 at 1:13 PM

Did you get  my message. I am some what new here and I hope I am doing this right

Robin

sdga10
by on Jun. 4, 2013 at 7:39 PM
Please more info
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)