Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I got some awesome coupon deals today!

Posted by on May. 31, 2013 at 10:07 PM
  • 18 Replies

I only paid $19.47 for all of that! The deodorant, toothpaste and fruitwater was free and the frozen yogurt bars were a part of a bzzagent campaign I got.
I also went to a separate store and got 6 packages of Oreos for $7. Dh loves Oreos and eats them like cereal...literally! Lol
It was a good day for couponing :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 31, 2013 at 10:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
victoriaherring
by Bronze Member on May. 31, 2013 at 10:11 PM

That is awesome! Where did you get the All Detergent? I'm a sucker for cheap laundry detergent.

chrissysnow22
by Platinum Member on May. 31, 2013 at 10:12 PM
Nice work!!!!
KenzieQsMommy
by on May. 31, 2013 at 10:15 PM

Our Kroger store has them on sale for $2.99 each and there were coupons in the 5/19 (I think) paper for $1 off so I got them for $1.99 each. I already had them in my stock but I couldn't resist lol. I got home and counted how many I have total and I have 11!! I think I'm good for a loooong time lol

Quoting victoriaherring:

That is awesome! Where did you get the All Detergent? I'm a sucker for cheap laundry detergent.

KenzieQsMommy
by on May. 31, 2013 at 10:17 PM

Quoting chrissysnow22:

Nice work!!!!

victoriaherring
by Bronze Member on May. 31, 2013 at 10:20 PM

Darn.. There nearest Kroger is at least 2 hours away.. Not worth it for me to go :( Good job on your haul today though!

Quoting KenzieQsMommy:

Our Kroger store has them on sale for $2.99 each and there were coupons in the 5/19 (I think) paper for $1 off so I got them for $1.99 each. I already had them in my stock but I couldn't resist lol. I got home and counted how many I have total and I have 11!! I think I'm good for a loooong time lol

Quoting victoriaherring:

read my blog: www.rainingparade.blogspot.com

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

KenzieQsMommy
by on May. 31, 2013 at 10:27 PM

Aww bummer! And thank you :)

Quoting victoriaherring:

Darn.. There nearest Kroger is at least 2 hours away.. Not worth it for me to go :( Good job on your haul today though!

Quoting KenzieQsMommy:

Quoting victoriaherring:

a_and_j_momma
by on Jun. 1, 2013 at 12:42 AM
Good job
AmericanChild82
by on Jun. 1, 2013 at 12:45 AM
Went to walmart tonight and got 2-4packs of razors for $2 each and a large bottle of laundry soap for $3. Felt like a steal of a deal.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KenzieQsMommy
by on Jun. 1, 2013 at 10:12 AM

That's great!

Quoting AmericanChild82:

Went to walmart tonight and got 2-4packs of razors for $2 each and a large bottle of laundry soap for $3. Felt like a steal of a deal.

dalbax2
by Bronze Member on Jun. 1, 2013 at 10:34 AM
1 mom liked this

Good deals.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)