Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas

Hi from Cedar of Victoria BC

Posted by on Jun. 5, 2013 at 10:16 AM
  • 2 Replies

Dear moms, 

This is Zedar (Cedar Thokme) from beautiful Victoria BC.

My blog: http://theconscientiousnarrator.wordpress.com

My FB presence: 'zedar thokme'

About myself: separation in progress (quite tearful about this...any tips on managing welcomed) . 
I have two young children and one of them is DS ( a sweet and loving little girl). I work from home as a customer care professional and I also freelance writing and admin asst or translation work.

I am now illustrating my 2nd children's book, 'Gawk's Canyon Crossing' (eBook)

Here is something I 'd like to share with you as I am also a talent hunter for my eBook publisher Netmarc (by invitation only) so if you would like to know more about ebook publishing and also to write and earn an income through marketing ebooks, this is my ad: 

"Are you a writer or an inspiring writer trying to find a long-term creative space? If yes, we would like you to connect with us. Whether you have a ready-to-print manuscript that requires editorial review or you would like to start writing soon, connect with me for more information on how we can help you make money with ebook publishing at a fraction of the usual market costs." 

So, keep an open mind, and drop me a liner so I can send you a link to a presentation coming up over the weekend on how to write and create income thru eBooks. 

mi casa su casa, my home is your home,

Cedar T (cool talent hunter)

by on Jun. 5, 2013 at 10:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
JakeandEmmasMom
by Silver Member on Jun. 5, 2013 at 11:32 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi! 

Welcome to the group!

ZedarT
by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 1:12 PM

Hi moms! 

Anyone from greater Victoria BC? I would love to set up a play date with moms + kids 7 to 10 years of age. 

Email me zedar.thokme@gmail.com. Thanks. 

Cedar

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN