Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's everyones plans for Fathers Day?

Posted by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 12:40 PM
  • 7 Replies

I finally was able to spend that gift card today.  I got a huge Angus sirloin steak on sale, some salad fixings and fresh asparagus.  I'm grilling the steak.  Making a tomato caprese salad.  Which is tomato, fresh mozzerella, balsemic vinegrette,fresh basil.   Can be served on top of your choice of greens or eaten as is.  Then doing fresh asparagus with hollandaise from scratch.  Not sure on the dessert.  I didn't buy anything special to do a dessert.  I'll have to see what I have on hand.  Maybe whip something up. 

by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 12:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on Jun. 15, 2013 at 7:03 PM

we are having a lunch at my friends house with their family and mine..and just hanging out

a_and_j_momma
by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 11:03 PM
I am a single mom so nothing. My ex works all day and will get something next visit
katherinemcp
by Bronze Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 7:17 AM
DH is working so we'll have a typical day of errands and house cleaning- our normal Sunday. The kids made him pictures and we'll make a nice dinner for him. DH is a chef at a golf course and a restaurant (they own two properties and he goes back and forth between them all day depending on events), so he'll be super busy today!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BeachLifeMama
by Dawn on Jun. 16, 2013 at 11:23 AM
Going to so's dad for cookout then dinner with my pop.
AzariahsMother
by Lynsey on Jun. 16, 2013 at 12:59 PM

No plans for today.

anotherandree
by Inga on Jun. 16, 2013 at 1:08 PM

My husband is working until about 2, but while he is working... The kids and I are baking him brownies (his favorite) and they are going to decorate them with icing (THAT should be interesting).  Then we will wrap the gifts.  After husband gets home, open gifts, chill out.  I will be making dinner (husband usually cooks).

lyrick24
by Melissa on Jun. 16, 2013 at 7:07 PM

my husband is in the military and is gone. we will be celebrating with him next weekend as me, my kids and my grandkids are going down to ga where he is stationed and spending a week in a cabin with him. we took the grankids swimming today at the lake. it was also my grandsons birthday. no special dinner or anything since my husband is not here but we will have a cookout next weekend.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)