Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

There is an area in the front of our house that had red pavers.  I didn't like them and the ants loved to make their home under them.  So, I took them out and moved some river rocks from another area of our yard to that space.  Here are the before and afters.....not quite finished, but real close.  It didn't cost me anything except lots of sore muscles and sweat LOL.

by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 10:07 AM
Replies (11-16):
KenzieQsMommy
by Heather on Jun. 24, 2013 at 10:48 PM

How pretty!! I think you did a fantastic job!

scorpiobabes
by Bronze Member on Jun. 25, 2013 at 11:19 AM

Looks good-and nice touch with the state of Texas!

AshTysMom
by Member on Jun. 25, 2013 at 12:58 PM

I must have the Texas pavers! Where did you get them?

We PCSd to FL and are renting out our house in NC. We had bushes in front of our porch, but a lady decided they looked like a nice place to rest her Range Rover for a bit and took them out. Would you mind if I shared the after pic with my tenant on FB?

After it was fixed

When it rains

suthrnrose71
by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 1:03 PM

That looks great - big improvement! 

sakpoints
by Member on Jun. 25, 2013 at 9:42 PM

That looks great!  I am sure your landlord will love it!

jsbuck
by Janet on Jun. 26, 2013 at 8:25 AM
1 mom liked this

Sorry, but I don't know where the TX pavers came from :(.  They were at the house when we moved in.  I just moved them from one area of the yard to the front of the house.

Wow, I am glad that lady didn't hit your house and just took out your bushes....crazy.  The river rocks are great for areas that grass isn't growing and it keeps it from getting too muddy.  You may share the after pic if you like, but I would prefer you did it in a private message and not on their timeline :).  Or even better in an email.

Quoting AshTysMom:

I must have the Texas pavers! Where did you get them?

We PCSd to FL and are renting out our house in NC. We had bushes in front of our porch, but a lady decided they looked like a nice place to rest her Range Rover for a bit and took them out. Would you mind if I shared the after pic with my tenant on FB?

After it was fixed

When it rains

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)