Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas

Frame them myself, have someone else do it, or...?

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 12:00 AM
  • 4 Replies
Speaking of bathrooms, we had a couple paintings done by a local artist on a beach while we were vacationing a couple years ago. I have since wanted to frame them and hang them in the bathroom but our bathroom is small and not well ventilated, so even with the fans on everything fogs up. Im worried the paintings would get condensation inside the frame and get ruined. Is there a certain way they should be framed or should I pick a different location to display them?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 12:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
DawnPratt23
by Dawn on Jun. 26, 2013 at 1:33 AM

I dont have photos in the bathroom because it really isnt a safe place for precious art or photos. I did buy a ceramic painted tile for the bath and hung it up by the door. I spend countless hours repairing digitally photos that have been damaged because of being placed in areas with lots of moisture. I would find another place, but that is me.

lillybug222
by Bronze Member on Jun. 26, 2013 at 1:37 AM
I would also find another room in your house.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
a_and_j_momma
by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 10:53 AM
I would only put them in the bathroom of they had the glass front frame. If not, I would find a different location
JakeandEmmasMom
by Silver Member on Jun. 26, 2013 at 12:32 PM

I would put them somewhere else.  You could have them museum mounted, but that would be expensive.  To me, it makes more sense to just hang them somewhere else.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN