Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas

What did everyone do for the 4th of July?

Posted by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 10:47 AM
  • 9 Replies

Di d you have picnics or go see the fireworks?

by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 10:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
matreshka
by Platinum Member on Jul. 5, 2013 at 10:47 AM

We're going to see the fireworks this weekend.

KenzieQsMommy
by Heather on Jul. 5, 2013 at 11:00 AM
There was a free festival in the town north of us that we went to. Had the best fireworks seat in the house!! Im so bummed that our phones died before the fireworks started and I left the memory card to the camera at home. Dd's face was priceless!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dabberdoo
by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 11:13 AM

We, also, went to a local "festival" of sorts.  They have bounce houses and water games for the kids.  It is held an an elementary school so they also had a massive playground available and it was all free.  It was also impossible to have a bad seat for the fireworks with the way they had it set up.  It was a very good time.

RosePetalTears
by Silver Member on Jul. 5, 2013 at 11:40 AM

we went to my bil's and the kids swam in the kiddie pool, we had a bbq/potluck style get together, did lots of fireworks of our own, walked to see the city fireworks...just relaxed.   By the end of the night I think that there ended up being 30 people at his house. lol

BeachLifeMama
by Beachy on Jul. 5, 2013 at 4:03 PM
Went to so's mom's cookout, watched fireworks from her front yard then we did fireworks.
a_and_j_momma
by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 11:53 PM
We went to a friends' house whom had a "Jorts of July" seafood boil/BBQ. The outfits were hilarious. We are crab, shrimp, mussels, clams, potatoes, corn, salad, and spare ribs. It was so good. We played beer pong, horse shoes, some other lawn games. After we came back to my house and lit off fire works
a_and_j_momma
by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 11:58 PM

Mobile Photo

An example of the outfits at the BBQ lol
a_and_j_momma
by on Jul. 6, 2013 at 12:06 AM

Mobile Photo

Some food!
AzariahsMother
by on Jul. 6, 2013 at 9:40 AM

We ordered pizza for lunch, seen Fast 6, and then watched some fireworks.  Came home and did our own too.  It was over all a great day.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN