Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas

Anyone else impressed with CVS extrabucks program?

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2013 at 11:12 AM
  • 16 Replies

Yesterday, I used $17 in extrabucks coupons from the bottom of my CVS receipts on stuff I actually buy! I know they are tracking my purchases via my loyalty card. Anyone else have good (or bad) experiences with their program? I have to say I was pretty excited.

by on Jul. 8, 2013 at 11:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
victoriaherring
by Bronze Member on Jul. 8, 2013 at 11:14 AM
2 moms liked this
I roll my ECB. I use them on stuff that will earn me more ECB (and use coupons too of course) and its like never ending free stuff.
Ppuff1971
by on Jul. 8, 2013 at 11:43 AM
1 mom liked this

I also signed up for the presciption ECB's program as well (every 10 medications filled you get $5 in EB..adds up quickly in my house unfortunately).

I do use my ECB's to help a family out with diapers and wipes but I only used them when I get some back for my own stuff.  Win-win!

matreshka
by Platinum Member on Jul. 8, 2013 at 3:51 PM

Right now I'm pretty mad because I get all my Rx's there which are over 10 a month and I didn't get the extrabucks for them even though I always scan my card.

circupon
by Member on Jul. 8, 2013 at 6:59 PM

Quoting matreshka:

Right now I'm pretty mad because I get all my Rx's there which are over 10 a month and I didn't get the extrabucks for them even though I always scan my card.

o no....this does not sound right. i must admit, i don't know the rules for prescriptions, but it doesn't sound right.

aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on Jul. 8, 2013 at 7:25 PM
1 mom liked this

i always thought it was a great rewards program

KenzieQsMommy
by Heather on Jul. 8, 2013 at 10:34 PM

I wish we had a CVS! I've heard great things, all we have is Walgreens

sem1234
by on Jul. 9, 2013 at 12:42 AM
1 mom liked this
I have a closet full of free or money-maker stuff, all due to extrabucks and coupons!!
a_and_j_momma
by on Jul. 9, 2013 at 1:19 AM
I don't really go to CVS
lrose57
by Bronze Member on Jul. 9, 2013 at 7:40 AM

CVS is great... and it really helps to know the cashiers... most of them help me get the best deals for everything.. hardly pay a dime there...

my4boys2002
by on Jul. 9, 2013 at 8:36 AM
Is prescriptions a different program? I fill several per month and never get asked for my card on them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)