Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas

she's has been crazy about Justice since we went window shopping

Posted by on Jul. 10, 2013 at 1:55 PM
  • 15 Replies
But they are really expensive so the only time the girls will get stuff is if I find stuff on clearance really cheap. She has been window shopping all week online. Lol

So I was looking through TJ Maxx today and came across this hoodie for $7. She wasn't with me so I thought it would be a great surprise when I picked her up from art camp. She loved it and wanted to wear it in.90° weather. Lol
by on Jul. 10, 2013 at 1:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Roxygurl
by Member on Jul. 10, 2013 at 1:57 PM
Justice stuff goes on sale a LOT. Watch the sales, I swear once a month everything is 40% off even clearance items.

I had to go in there and buy clothes for the kid I nanny for. I walked out with 6 sweat pants plus hoodies for all of them plus a jacket and a few shirts and a few other things I can't remember and the total was 200 bucks.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TheBabyFactory4
by Catherine on Jul. 10, 2013 at 1:58 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Oops forgot to post the pic.
TheBabyFactory4
by Catherine on Jul. 10, 2013 at 2:01 PM
I look occasionally but haven't found anything I like enough. I still can usually get TCP clothes cheaper but as they get closer to their teens I will be looking more when they need clothes

Quoting Roxygurl:

Justice stuff goes on sale a LOT. Watch the sales, I swear once a month everything is 40% off even clearance items.

I had to go in there and buy clothes for the kid I nanny for. I walked out with 6 sweat pants plus hoodies for all of them plus a jacket and a few shirts and a few other things I can't remember and the total was 200 bucks.
jujubear1
by Member on Jul. 10, 2013 at 2:06 PM
My dd loves justice too. She hates shopping, but was asking the other day if we could go to justice for her back to school stuff. I'm sure we will go get some stuff from there.
KenzieQsMommy
by Heather on Jul. 10, 2013 at 3:55 PM

Cool

matreshka
by Platinum Member on Jul. 10, 2013 at 4:27 PM
glad she liked it. art camp sounds fun
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TheBabyFactory4
by Catherine on Jul. 10, 2013 at 5:15 PM
Yeah she's having a blast. A bit hard on my part since its 830-1130 45 mins away but my niece and nephew are doing it too so Im sharing some of the driving with my SIL. But Im exhausted. Lol

Quoting matreshka:

glad she liked it. art camp sounds fun
lillucky8
by Jen on Jul. 10, 2013 at 5:28 PM
Ive never been in there but i can imagine their prices. Thats a great price for the hoodie!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rmp
by Bronze Member on Jul. 10, 2013 at 6:43 PM

I have found Justice stuff at Tjmaxx also and at two thrift stores I am not crazy about their clothes although I have to say the material must be good because it last a long time. 

I see a lot of gently used Justice on craigslist. 

aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on Jul. 10, 2013 at 7:17 PM

glad u found something nice there

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)