Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

took the kids to see Monsters University

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:10 PM
  • 8 Replies
Found out Mon-Wednesday the tickets are only $5 per person before 5. One kid is doing special stuff with my parents so I only had to buy 3 tickets. the baby got in free. We really enjoyed it. I went to Walgreens and got candy 3 for $3 and smuggled that and capri suns in. I did spend $13 on large popcorn and my large drink but it was free refills and Im still snacking on that. shame on me, Im skipping dinner. I might eatssomething healthy tonight at work. lol.
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
KenzieQsMommy
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:06 PM
Nice! We took dd to see Epic at the cheap theaters yesterday. It was her first time, we wont be taking her again for a while. She was so restless halfway through. But we only paid $2.50 a ticket.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
diaperstodating
by Gold Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:08 PM

My boys and I saw Monsters University on Saturday! There is no cheaper option for newer movies in my area. I bought a large popcorn for us to share, and we got free refills on the large popcorn.

popcorn

TheBabyFactory4
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:42 PM
Jacob was so good. he got a little restless when he wanted my coke. but i got him some water and he kept eating candy and popcorn. lol. he did ask to nurse at one point and i let him. then he danced and clapped at the right times too. most of the time he stood up in front of me but some of the time he sat still on my lap.

Quoting KenzieQsMommy:

Nice! We took dd to see Epic at the cheap theaters yesterday. It was her first time, we wont be taking her again for a while. She was so restless halfway through. But we only paid $2.50 a ticket.
laurag8707
by Bronze Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:47 PM

I took my son it was free for us to go thanks to Kellogg's

Lisha77
by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 12:55 AM
I was able to do this as well. I took my son on his birthday. Great promotion!

Quoting laurag8707:

a_and_j_momma
by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 1:08 AM
Fun
laurag8707
by Bronze Member on Jul. 18, 2013 at 9:30 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes it is that's why I love Kellogg's they usually have these great deals when a good movie comes out they support 

Quoting Lisha77:

I was able to do this as well. I took my son on his birthday. Great promotion!

Quoting laurag8707:

Stacie03
by Silver Member on Jul. 18, 2013 at 11:53 PM

I"m jealous!  I want to go.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)