Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas

How Much Money can you make online?

Posted by on Jul. 30, 2013 at 12:56 PM
  • 8 Replies

I'm wondering how many moms here try to make money online via contests, sweepstakes or different sites? I have my own blog, and I do a lot of these sites, but I don't make much. I'm a stay at home mom to two kids, so I try to contribute to the finances in any way. I have this list: http://www.crazycouponing.net/p/making-money.html that I make money with. Anyone have experience with these sites or have one to suggest?

by on Jul. 30, 2013 at 12:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
lizard3731
by Bronze Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:00 AM
I just started looking into that sort of thing. I have made a little bit on Swagbucks. You earn points when you take surveys, watch short videos and take advantage of offers to save money. You can redeem the points for gift cards or have the money put in your paypal account.
bensmom013
by Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 12:19 AM

Here are a few sites that I do for some extra money.

1.  swagbucks.com/refer/bensmom013 - you can do surveys, searching, shopping and other things.  I am already up to 80 bucks this month.  You can cash out for giftcards or paypal.

2.  http://www.cashcrate.com/4446065 - pretty much the same thing - use it for searching, surveys, etc, they automatically send you a check at the end of the month if you reach your $20 goal.  I received a check for $27 dollars last month.

3.  myview.com - survey site - you get at least 100 points for each survey you do not qualify for.  The surveys are worth diffrent points.  I cashed out for $50 last month and almost there for another.  You get diffrent gift cards.

4.  valuedopinions.com - another survey site - they send you surveys worth diffrent values and you can cash out for gift cards.  I usally do the visa card that way I can use it to pay some of my bills.

5.  http://www.instagc.com/42083 - you can watch videos, listen to the radio, and other things.  I just started and I am already up to $10.  You can get gift cards or cash out for checks.

There are someothers that I do but these are the ones that I have had sussecc at.  To me every little bit helps, I also sale items on ebay and craigslist. 

Hope this helps you.

katherinemcp
by Bronze Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 7:21 AM
I am curious- I do pinecone research surveys, and I try to do things on swagbucks, but how much time do you spend on average each day doing these things? I usually only get a $5 or $10 gift card from swagbucks every 6 weeks or so. :/ I'm always trying to figure out a better way to structure my time to be able to get surveys and things done but something always comes up. (: I'm home with three kiddos which affects how I can get things done of course but there's gotta be a better way for me to try and make time for more! (:

Quoting bensmom013:

Here are a few sites that I do for some extra money.

1.  swagbucks.com/refer/bensmom013 - you can do surveys, searching, shopping and other things.  I am already up to 80 bucks this month.  You can cash out for giftcards or paypal.

2.  http://www.cashcrate.com/4446065 - pretty much the same thing - use it for searching, surveys, etc, they automatically send you a check at the end of the month if you reach your $20 goal.  I received a check for $27 dollars last month.

3.  myview.com - survey site - you get at least 100 points for each survey you do not qualify for.  The surveys are worth diffrent points.  I cashed out for $50 last month and almost there for another.  You get diffrent gift cards.

4.  valuedopinions.com - another survey site - they send you surveys worth diffrent values and you can cash out for gift cards.  I usally do the visa card that way I can use it to pay some of my bills.

5.  http://www.instagc.com/42083 - you can watch videos, listen to the radio, and other things.  I just started and I am already up to $10.  You can get gift cards or cash out for checks.

There are someothers that I do but these are the ones that I have had sussecc at.  To me every little bit helps, I also sale items on ebay and craigslist. 

Hope this helps you.

michiganmom116
by Rhonda on Aug. 1, 2013 at 7:28 AM

Swagbucks....I earn between $75 - $125 a month just by spending a couple of hours in the morning on the site.

e.sugarbaby
by Bronze Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 8:31 AM

I do mystery shops.  I mostly do ones over the phone so I can work it around my kids. I make about $100 a month. Some of the shops I actually go to I can take my kids too...so no childcare. I got my oil changed for free a few months ago too....and got paid. So that was a savings too. I have also found that I plug in my parents zip code and they live in the city and their are a lot more opportunities.  I either do them over the phone or have done a few while we were visiting.

p608319chef
by Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 10:15 AM
Quoting katherinemcp:

I have a smart phone so I downloaded the search tool bar that I use for sites I am going to anyways. Also there are sites that you can search that will send you codes to your phone. Sometimes they send us to 8-10 a day from 2-12 bucks. Its beer up fast.
workathomemom13
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 12:50 PM

I unfortunately gave up on trying to win contests. I spent most of my days signing up, and never getting responses. After endless searching online for something more; I ran into a work at home opportunity that is actually legit. I'm currently working part time 100% online daily and making extra income. If you would like learn about what I am doing email me at successfulworkathomemom13   @   yahoo.com

bensmom013
by Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 6:22 PM

I usually spend 2 to 3 hours a day on these doing surveys, and searching the internet for points.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)