• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

$100 Gift Basket GiveAway

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:25 AM
  • 3 Replies
Want to let everyone know that today is the last day to enter for the $100 gift basket from La Bella Basket. If anyone is interested in entering please check out my store at www.littlelovin.labellabaskets.com to see all the gifts we have. Over 500 gifts in stock and adding more each day. If interested please submit your full name, email address, phone number (will only be used if you win), and the basket you would like to receive to mets5k@sbcglobal.net. I am taking names until 10pm tonight. Please put the following in the Subject of email $100 gift basket giveaway so I know it is not spam. Thank You Maria Royse
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:34 PM

how cool...thanks

mroyse40
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 7:26 AM

Angela if you are interested in signing up for the August $100 gift basket giveaway for August Please let me know by sending me an email to my personal email mets5k@sbcglobal.net.  We have continued the LBB Savers Club that will save you 20% off my entire store for a year with one payment of $9.95.  With this promotion your family could even purchase from your account and save 20% off the entire store as well.  So if interested in either please let me know.  For the gift basket I will need your name, email address, phone number, and the basket you would like to receive if you win sent to my personal email address with the subject being $100 gift basket giveaway.

Thanks,

Maria Royse

mroyse40
by on Aug. 6, 2013 at 6:55 AM

New month and that means a new $100 Gift Basket Giveaway.  I am still taking information on anyone who would like to enter La Bella Basket's Contest.  Please visit my store at http://www.littlelovin.labellabaskets.com/ today to see what we have.  Also would like to tell everyone that we continued our promotion of the LBB Savers Club.  We are continueing the $9.95 a year membership if anyone is interested in saving 20% off my entire store everyday for a year.  Ask me for more details.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)