18 – 24, 2013
– fend for yourself
– salisbury patties & gravy, mashed potatoes, steamed peas
– sausage gravy & butter biscuits, veggie juice
- leftovers made into beef gravy over mashed potatoes, beet pickles
– ham, potato salad, green beans
– dairy free cherry garcia smoothies, hard boiled eggs
– leftover ham salad
– sweet & sour chicken w/broccoli & peppers
– coconut flour pancakes topped with blueberry sauce, veggie juice
– homemade flatbread pizzas
– potato soup w/ ham, garden salad
– veggie omelets, veggie juice
– beef roast, potatoes, carrots
– coconut flour pancakes with nut butter & fried apples, veggie
– chicken lasagna, steamed mixed veggies or green beans
– pizza, salad
sun: red beans and rice
mon: spaghetti with my homemade sauce and some cheesy garlic bread
tues: oven fried pork chops, roasted onion potatoes or baked potatoes and steamed green beans
weds: grilled italian chicken breast, garden salad, corn on the cob, some sort of fruit dessert or jello
fri: either another leftover night or bean and cheese burritos
I don't have a plan! But yours looks AWESOME :)
Tofu tikka masala, 2 nights of veggie curry, seitan teriyaki, tacos.
Tuesday (my bday)
Breakfast- muffins, pancakes, waffles, oatmeal, yogurt, fruit, eggs, bacon/sausage
Lunch- generally leftovers
Sunday: Brats, noodles, peas
Monday: Pollo Loco, green beans
Tuesday: Tagliarini Picchi pacchiu with Chicken and broccoli
Thursday: Italian Chicken Fingers, corn on the cob, carrots
Friday: 3 Cheese chicken alfredo bake, broccoli
Saturday: Beef gyros, fries
I really don't have a meal plan as it is just me. I did make a meatloaf on Monday. Had a couple meals from that and yesterday I turned the rest into a sheperd's pie. I will freeze a couple small containers for meals later on and still have enough for a couple meals as it made quite a bit.
Monday: Eggs & Chorizo/Quesadillas/Chicken Sandwiches
Tuesday: Pancakes & Sausage/Peanut Butter Sandwiches/Sonic Burgers Yum 5 for 5.95!
Wednesday first day of school: Cereal/School/Flautas
Thursday: Cereal or Waffles/School/Hamburger Helper Cheese Burger Flavor
Friday: Cereal or waffles/School/Nachos!!!
Saturday; Depends on what time the kids wake up either breakfast or lunch/Dinner Ribs with corn on the cob!!!
Switch to Mobile Site
Getting Started Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Part of the CafeMom family
© 2015 CMI Marketing, Inc. All rights reserved.
Already Joined? LOG IN