Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas

I Got the Coolest Diaper Bag on Clearance Yesterday!

Posted by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 2:42 PM
  • 21 Replies
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

We don't have a Kmart near my house but there's one by the hospital I'm delivering at and I had my tour yesterday so I popped into Kmart just to see what they had. I found this awesome diaper bag on clearance for $9, originally $35! Its just the right size and I love the colors. And it has this side pocket that you put the travel wipes case in and you dont have to take it out to get the wipes. I thought that was so cool! Lol
by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 2:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KenzieQsMommy
by Heather on Aug. 20, 2013 at 2:43 PM

Mobile Photo

Side pocket for the wipes
KenzieQsMommy
by Heather on Aug. 20, 2013 at 2:43 PM
I dont know why my pictures are sideways lol
Stacie03
by Silver Member on Aug. 20, 2013 at 3:10 PM

Neat looks like a great bag!  And one that your DH wont mind carrying :) if he's anything like mine it has to be a bit manly for him to carry it.

KenzieQsMommy
by Heather on Aug. 20, 2013 at 3:11 PM
LOL!! Good point!

Quoting Stacie03:

Neat looks like a great bag!  And one that your DH wont mind carrying :) if he's anything like mine it has to be a bit manly for him to carry it.

Mommylovesdada
by Member on Aug. 20, 2013 at 3:13 PM
We looked at that one at babies r us..... 40 bucks!!!
KenzieQsMommy
by Heather on Aug. 20, 2013 at 3:17 PM
Diaper bags are crazy expensive!! The one I registered for at babies r us is $65! I love that it turns into a backpack though

Quoting Mommylovesdada:

We looked at that one at babies r us..... 40 bucks!!!

Mommylovesdada
by Member on Aug. 20, 2013 at 3:19 PM
Yea my dh and I both loved it. The wipes part is so convenient esp since we have a toddler too.
KenzieQsMommy
by Heather on Aug. 20, 2013 at 3:23 PM
Thats exactly what I was thinking! We have a 3.5yr old who's been out of diapers for 18m and I still carry wipes! They're so convenient for cleaning hands and faces.

Quoting Mommylovesdada:

Yea my dh and I both loved it. The wipes part is so convenient esp since we have a toddler too.

pixiemg1
by Bronze Member on Aug. 20, 2013 at 3:29 PM

That is really nice and what a great price.  Our Kmart has the greatest clearance.  I am always finding super cheap stuff there.

KenzieQsMommy
by Heather on Aug. 20, 2013 at 3:34 PM
I think I'll have to start making more trips there. There were some good clearance toys and clothes but I only bought the diaper bag

Quoting pixiemg1:

That is really nice and what a great price.  Our Kmart has the greatest clearance.  I am always finding super cheap stuff there.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)