Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

accidently great deal

Posted by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 12:08 PM
  • 8 Replies
3 moms liked this
So I was at Target shopping today and needed diapers. They had Huggies little movers 120 count for $22.49 and if you bought 2 boxes you got a $10 giftcard. I also had two $3 off manufacturer coupons. Great deal right, well kinda wrong, they had stocked the wrong diaper count boxes(120 vs. 80) in sales spot. Since almost all the diapers were stocked wrong the customer service cashier honored the price and had someone go fix it. So in the end I paid $42.27 and got a $10 giftcard for 240 diapers. Thats about 18ยข a diaper. Score and Target was great about the mistake.
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 12:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
AzariahsMother
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 12:38 PM
Nice!
michiganmom116
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 12:41 PM

AWESOME deal!

DawnPratt23
by Dawn on Sep. 2, 2013 at 2:56 PM
Nice
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BeachLifeMama
by Beachy on Sep. 2, 2013 at 4:12 PM
Good job!
KenzieQsMommy
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 5:42 PM
Great!! I had a sign for apples marked wrong at the store the other day so they gave me the cheaper price and one free Apple for my patience
circupon
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 6:57 PM

That is a GREAT deal!

specialwingz
by on Sep. 6, 2013 at 12:53 PM

I've had many experiences in the past with Target having the wrong product in a sale spot.  So many, that the "mistake" excuse is old and tired with me.

I call them on it every single time.  They HAVE to honor the price that was placed with the product whether it is incorrect or not.  You are NOT in the wrong.  It is their responsibility to make sure the proper price is on the proper product.

Target-Dayton-Hudson is aware that this happens frequently.  But, over the years, they have not improved.  It's just another marketing scheme that brings in the customers and some extra money.  See, a lot of people won't raise a hassel about it.  I simply am not one of them.  I have no problem calling them out on it.  LOL.

PurpleHazey
by on Sep. 6, 2013 at 1:24 PM

It is a great deal

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)