Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas

Anyone here on Listia?

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2013 at 3:10 PM
  • 4 Replies

If so im looking for amazon cardsif anyone has them cheap

I have a spongebob gift set (camera, flashlight and binoculars) ending in  hours

Hello kitty earbuds ending in  hours

x2 hello kitty stationary kids ending in 3 days i think

2 spiderman sets ending in 3 days i believe

a brand new camera in 7 days

x2 mcdonalds cards in 3 days

STEELERS phone case in 7 days and more :)

Click HERE

by on Sep. 7, 2013 at 3:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
mawfia
by Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 3:13 PM
I've never seen it before. What is the basic premise?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
C8linVilla
by on Sep. 7, 2013 at 3:20 PM

its basicly ebay but free. You list unwanted stuff (you can charge shipping) and people bid credits. then you get those credits to use on their site. I only buy amazon or walmart gift cards but you can get ipods, kindles, xbox, clothes, shoes, toys, diamond candles. Anything really Ive made $880 in the last 8 months plus i got a camera, apple ipod, a bunch of fragrances for my business, kids toys/clothes and more. 

Click HERE if you wanna sign up it will give you credits as well as me. Start out your first 5 or so auctions with recipes they are fast and easy. once you do 10 auctions you get your sellers wings and you will start to get way more credits for your stuff. :) Thats why its best to start with recipes and stuff you do not have to ship

Quoting mawfia:

mawfia
by Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 3:26 PM
Interesting. I'll have to check it out. If nothing else i'll definitely sign up under you so you can get some extra credits.

Quoting C8linVilla:

its basicly ebay but free. You list unwanted stuff (you can charge shipping) and people bid credits. then you get those credits to use on their site. I only buy amazon or walmart gift cards but you can get ipods, kindles, xbox, clothes, shoes, toys, diamond candles. Anything really Ive made $880 in the last 8 months plus i got a camera, apple ipod, a bunch of fragrances for my business, kids toys/clothes and more. 

Click HERE if you wanna sign up it will give you credits as well as me. Start out your first 5 or so auctions with recipes they are fast and easy. once you do 10 auctions you get your sellers wings and you will start to get way more credits for your stuff. :) Thats why its best to start with recipes and stuff you do not have to ship

Quoting mawfia:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tina454542
by Member on Sep. 8, 2013 at 7:00 AM

Looking to join.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)