Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas

School Supplies

Posted by on Sep. 13, 2013 at 9:11 AM
  • 11 Replies
1 mom liked this
Took my ds to the barber to get his hair cut. Ended up going to WalMart for a couple things and got 6 more erasers that were .10 cents each. DH asked why I got the erasers and I told him and he just laughed. Scissors and erasers are two less things to get next year for school supplies. WHOO HOO!
by on Sep. 13, 2013 at 9:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
laurag8707
by Bronze Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 10:29 AM

Great job 

kimber2465
by Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 10:37 AM

i have a tote box that has extra everything. so when clearace rolls around- i just pick up a little more. the only thing i had to get this year was a 3 inch binder.

jilligan362
by Bronze Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 10:52 AM
I've bought 3 ring binders at garage sales and thrift stores. Dh came home a couple weeks ago with a desk chair for our computer desk and 2 file cabinets. The one I'm using under our computer desk and I found 3 more 3 ring binders. They don't need them on the show room floor so I recycled any papers in them and going to use the binders for stuff around the house.
momager2two
by Member on Sep. 14, 2013 at 4:30 PM

I have a list for what the expected supplies should be next year for both my girls based on what they put out this year. I plan to try and pick stuff up throughout the school year so it isn't such a hit right before school. The hard part is that they want color-specific folders or spiral notebooks for and they changed from last year to this year. Not sure if I will just pick up a one of each color or wait until the next years list comes out.

lovemymini
by Member on Sep. 14, 2013 at 4:31 PM
I'd rather buy them when I need them instead of storing them all year
AzariahsMother
by on Sep. 14, 2013 at 9:47 PM
Nice!
lillucky8
by Jen on Sep. 14, 2013 at 10:00 PM
I wish our walmart had clearance! I looked and its all still regular price :/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on Sep. 15, 2013 at 8:23 PM

sweeeeeeeeeeet

aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on Sep. 15, 2013 at 8:24 PM

i always like to plan ahead when i can for things like that too

jilligan362
by Bronze Member on Sep. 15, 2013 at 9:04 PM
While I was at work today, I figured since we have quite a few tote bags, I'm going to keep my supplies in there til next year.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)