share yours if you have one!
22 – 28, 2013
– grain-free banana pancakes, scrambled eggs, veggie juice
– broccoli ham chowder, grain free apple muffins
– au jus pot roast, potatoes, carrots, baked apples
– apple muffins, pumpkin custard
- leftover Sunday dinner made into stew
– bacon cheeseburger skillet, grain-free/sugar-free pumpkin
– omelets, veggie juice
– tuna/tomato/avocado salad
– lime grilled chicken, marinated mixed veggie salad,
– sausage/spinach/cheddar frittata, veggie juice
– homemade flatbread pizzas, side salad
– pork chops & mushroom gravy, faux potatoes, garden salad
– grain-free banana pancakes, veggie juice
– smoked sausage, side salads
– chicken Tuscan stew, mock grain-free tiramisu
– scrambled eggs, apple muffins, veggie juice
– sesame beef & veggies, orange fruit salad
– fend for yourself
– chef salad
– pizza salad
Next 3 days....
tonight: spaghetti, salad, garlic bread
monday: shepherds pie, salad
tuesday: chicken enchiladas, veggie...
Got part of the week planned out
Sunday Pork roast not sure sides. Thinking Mac and Cheese and a veggie
Monday Clam Chowder and garden salad
Tuesday Chicken jambalaya. Something I'll creat with a box of Zataraains Jambalaya mix.
Rest of the week not sure. We got food in the house. Just have not thought about meals past Tuesday so far. Just planning meals on things already in the fridge. Had not pulled anything from the freezer yet.
Sunday: baked ham, scalloped pineapple, sauteed cabbage, glazed carrots
Monday: clam chowder & garlic bread, maybe green salad
Tuesday: meatloaf, mashed potatoes, green beans, and either butternut squash gratin or LO glazed carrots
Not certain about the rest of the week yet; probably BLTs or peameal/L/T one night, probably pierogi skillet one night.
Breakfasts are mostly oatmeal or eggs/toast right now.
Lunches = leftovers and/or sandwiches, usually, typically with raw fruits and veggies
Connect with CafeMom:
Switch to Mobile Site
Getting Started Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Part of the CafeMom family
© 2014 CMI Marketing, Inc. All rights reserved.
Already Joined? LOG IN