Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Happy Monday!

Posted by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 3:32 PM
  • 27 Replies

I'm a little late with this one today, but work has been a lot busier then normal. 

How is every-ones day so far?

How was the weekend?

Lynsey-5

by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 3:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on Sep. 23, 2013 at 6:13 PM
1 mom liked this

very quiet on my side

BeachLifeMama
by Dawn on Sep. 23, 2013 at 6:13 PM
Work was good. Just stressing about money being really tight & moving in 2 weeks.
Johnhenrysgirl
by Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 6:18 PM

It's my birthday and I think I over thought about it and well it's been crappy; I cried most of the day but thankfully husband and kids were gone and didn't see me. Now they're home and I'm not alone but I'm sucking it up which is hard with these pregnancy hormones! lol

matreshka
by Valerie on Sep. 23, 2013 at 7:05 PM
1 mom liked this
we are all sick here and its dhs vacation :/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
matreshka
by Valerie on Sep. 23, 2013 at 7:06 PM
happy birthday!

Quoting Johnhenrysgirl:

It's my birthday and I think I over thought about it and well it's been crappy; I cried most of the day but thankfully husband and kids were gone and didn't see me. Now they're home and I'm not alone but I'm sucking it up which is hard with these pregnancy hormones! lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AzariahsMother
by Lynsey on Sep. 23, 2013 at 7:49 PM

Never thought I would say this, but work was great.  After spending 2 weeks in training I was SO happy to come back to my normal job and enjoy it.

Quoting BeachLifeMama:

Work was good. Just stressing about money being really tight & moving in 2 weeks.

AzariahsMother
by Lynsey on Sep. 23, 2013 at 7:49 PM

Happy Birthday!

BirthdayOfferLynsey

Quoting Johnhenrysgirl:

Johnhenrysgirl
by Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 7:49 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting matreshka:

happy birthday!

Quoting Johnhenrysgirl:

Thank you :-)

BeachLifeMama
by Dawn on Sep. 23, 2013 at 7:50 PM
Me too. I actually do like my new job even it's boring. I'm glad you're back to your normal job.

Quoting AzariahsMother:

Never thought I would say this, but work was great.  After spending 2 weeks in training I was SO happy to come back to my normal job and enjoy it.

Quoting BeachLifeMama:

AzariahsMother
by Lynsey on Sep. 23, 2013 at 7:52 PM

Me too, because I tell ya I was going nuts going crazy

Quoting BeachLifeMama:

Me too. I actually do like my new job even it's boring. I'm glad you're back to your normal job.

Quoting AzariahsMother:

Quoting BeachLifeMama:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)