The gov't is shut down and things are going to get tighter for most. How will you save?
The government shutdown is immediately affecting some and will affect the rest of us sooner or later. How will you save for the coming months when things are bound to be more expensive?
Here are a few things I thought of:
- set aside a little money for upcoming expenses whenever you get paid
- find the right site online for coupons and start clipping coupons for future needs
- research what you need
- use sites like Groupon or Teambuy to buy things with your friends and save all of you some cash
- buy off-season items like school supplies now to save them for next year when you'll need them
- identify areas where you can cut expenses entirely to use the savings towards your greater expenses like heating costs