Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Amazon.com: The best online household and grocery deals this week

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 9:23 PM
  • 6 Replies

Amazon.com: The best online household and grocery deals this week

by Crystal on October 09, 2013

Tide Free and Gentle High Efficiency Unscented Detergent, 50 Ounce (Pack of 2) Deal

Here are some of this week’s best grocery & household deals from Amazon.com, courtesy of Terry and Mandi from Jungle Deals & Steals. Many of these prices are higher than what you’d pay by combining coupons with sales, but they may be good deals for you if you live where there aren’t many stores or deals are scarce:

Tide: Tide Free and Gentle High Efficiency Unscented Laundry Detergent is available for as low as $4.08/50-ounce bottle ($8.17 for the pack of 2).

Gerber: There’s a great deal on Gerber Graduate Puffs. Pick up the 1.48-ounce canisters for as low as $1.44 each ($8.62 for the pack of 6).

Happy Tot: Stock up on Happy Tot Organic Baby Food (4.22 ounce pouches) for as low as $0.84 each ($13.46 for the pack of 16).

Wipes:

Vaseline: Here’s a great deal on Vaseline Total Moisture Pure Oat Extract Body Lotion, on sale now for as low as $4.64 for the 32-ounce bottle.

Finish: Pick up Finish Fresh Scent Power Ball Tablets for as low as $0.11 each ($9.64 for the 85 count).

Planters: 26.5-ounce jars of Planters Natural Creamy Peanut Butter are available for as low as $2.59 each ($10.37 for the pack of 4).

Kraft: The great deal is back on Kraft Blue Box Macaroni & Cheese.  Get the 7.25-ounce boxes for as low as $0.56 each ($8.44 for the pack of 15).

Terry & Mandi are a busy mother-daughter team that look for ways to save money without sacrificing a lot of time, and they share their love for all things Amazon.com at Jungle Deals & Steals.

by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 9:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on Oct. 9, 2013 at 9:23 PM

Just a heads up, but the tide deal is for two bottles totaling 50 ounces. Not two 50 ounce bottles

GrandmaSherry
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:15 PM

Thanks for posting.....the Tide isn't that important for me since I make my own detergent. :)

aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on Oct. 10, 2013 at 10:39 AM

i hear ya!! it's great to save no matter which way tho...making or finding a good deal :)

Quoting GrandmaSherry:

Thanks for posting.....the Tide isn't that important for me since I make my own detergent. :)

aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on Oct. 10, 2013 at 10:39 AM

do u add scent to yours?

Quoting GrandmaSherry:

I make my own detergent. :)

krn210
by Member on Oct. 10, 2013 at 11:26 AM

Thanks for sharing! I took advantage of the Finish deal! :-)

aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on Oct. 10, 2013 at 3:22 PM

yay always glad to know when a link is useful to someone :)

Quoting krn210:

Thanks for sharing! I took advantage of the Finish deal! :-)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)