share yours with us if you have one
LOL i thought she did as well
Quoting eesmommy:Darn it!! I was hoping you had posted yours lol.
sorry.....I'm working up a 2 week plan right now. will post when done.
27 – November 2, 2013
– omelets, veggie juice
– ham & broccoli soup, grain-free pumpkin muffins
- meatloaf/baked potatoes/green beans
– grain-free pumpkin pancakes with whipped cinnamon butter, veggie
– spicy roast chicken, butternut squash, steamed broccoli
– dairy-free cherry garcia smoothie, hard boiled eggs
– grilled tomato & cheese sandwiches on grain-free bread
– taco salad
– grain-free banana pecan waffles, veggie juice
– dinner at the fire dept's Halloween party
– veggie omelet
– leftover roast chicken made into chicken & veggie soup,
grain-free carrot cake muffins
– mongolian beef, orange and walnut salad
– sausage gravy with grain-free biscuits, veggie juice
– fish with baked onion rings, salad
– ham/spinach/mushroom frittata, sliced tomatoes
– fend for yourself
– cheeseburger salad, chicken wings
I really need to use some of the frozen mahi I have sitting in my freezer, keep meaning to find a recipe for maho tacos and make them. And I know Halloween I would like to order pizza...
Monday- Won't be home, eat out I guess
Tues- steak tacos, rice, mixed veggies
Weds- Fresh take chicken, potatoes, green beans
Thurs- Pizza and salad
Friday- Mahi tacos??
i'll be working on mine tonight....
i posted a link for good mahi tacos a few replies down. I don't know why it won't let me quote you and post a link at the same time....
Quoting chrisnjoesmom:I really need to use some of the frozen mahi I have sitting in my freezer, keep meaning to find a recipe for maho tacos and make them. And I know Halloween I would like to order pizza... Monday- Won't be home, eat out I guessTues- steak tacos, rice, mixed veggiesWeds- Fresh take chicken, potatoes, green beansThurs- Pizza and saladFriday- Mahi tacos??Sat-Sun-
today- Spanish rice with bell peppers
Switch to Mobile Site
Getting Started Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Part of the CafeMedia family
© 2015 CMI Marketing, Inc. All rights reserved.
Already Joined? LOG IN