Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas

SWAGBUCKS.Best Free Legit!! Earn FREE GIFT CARDS or cash out at PAY PAL!!

Posted by on Nov. 1, 2013 at 8:46 PM
  • 101 Replies

What Is Swagbucks?

Swagbucks is a search engine which rewards you with Swagbucks for searching. 

These Swagbucks can then be redeemed for a variety of different free items, such as Amazon gift cards, Starbucks gift cards and much more.

While Swagbucks started out as solely a search engine, over the past few years, they’ve morphed into much more. In fact, they now offer many different ways to earn more Swagbucks making it much easier to earn enough Swagbucks to cash in on their prizes.

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/neelyneel

If the link doesnt work you will need to just copy and paste it into your web browser OR PM me your email that you want to sign up with and I will send you an invite...thanks.

If you intend to cash out at PayPal please sign up with one connected to your PAYPAL  account.

Ways you can earn FREE points...watch videos, do polls, find codes, do searches online...and much more.

If you have  questions just ask.

Thanks!!

Neely

(been out of work for a while so I appreciate anyone who wants to sign up under me and use the site. I would get matching SBs for searchings and it would cap out at 1000 SBs, thanks for your consideration).

by on Nov. 1, 2013 at 8:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on Nov. 1, 2013 at 8:48 PM

If anyone has any questions about the site, just ask and I will try my best to help you no matter if you sign up under me or not. I just like to help anyone and share with them!!

Tips for Swags:
1. Daily Poll (1 sb)
2. NOSO path (2 sb)
3. daily crave (1 sb)
4. get your SBTV going, 3 Sb per 10 videos.
5. If you have a smart phone...download their apps, SBTV mobile and EntertaiNow and you can run those they they say you earned all for that day. There are 4 specifically for Android cellphones called movie clips, indy music, lifestyles and sportly tv.
6. Try surveys. Go to the Home page and click on Answer and you will see the various Survey options that you can try, click on the one you want and it will load, example the GOLD surveys....the page will come up and you can click one at a time and try them.
7. look thru the Discover tab and you can run Encrave vids, some have a little icon on it you can set it and it will run on it's own but you have to keep that page open. Some are ones you need to click on but you can do other things while that page is open.
8. Play games you get a max of 10 SB a day off those.
9. print coupons off SB you get 10 sb per coupon after it has been used...can take up to 12 weeks tho to hit your acct
10. if you shop online ...always check to see if the store is listed and shop and earn on swags
11. use swags to do your searches online and you can win various amts of swags from them but this is hit and miss and very very random.
12. check their site for SB codes...you can see people post them on their Facebook wall when there is a current code.
13. Check Radium One wall and look for those easy 1Sb activities. Sometimes also stuff on Peanut Lab wall.
14. Also dl the actual SB app...their mobile version of desktop and go through the walls there and sometimes you see videos for 1 Sb. Just check thru the day.
15. There is a READ section now under the Discover Tab on home page. Check it out as they seem to add new offers each month.

Hope those help and msg me anytime if you have any more questions ..always happy to help!

aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on Nov. 1, 2013 at 8:48 PM

A New Month Brings a New Daily Goal Meter

by Team Swagbucks on Fri, November 1st, 2013 at 10:55 am

The cat’s out of the bag! Surprise, we have a new daily goal meter!! We are thinking you’re gonna like it, so here’s how it works…

The Goal Meter has a few new features that help you earn more Swag Bucks!

1) Goal 1 and Bonus — this Goal drives your winning streaks and monthly bonus
2) A personalized goal based on your earning behavior plus an additional bonus
3) Winning Streaks and Badges that show how you are progressing throughout the month

In order to activate your goal, click on the button labeled, “Start Tracking Now” on the left side of the page. (This only has to be done once – not every day)

Once you’ve done that, you’ll see a goal meter that displays a blue bar for Goal 1 and a red bar for Total Goal. Your streaks are based off of Goal 1 — hitting this goal will get you your monthly bonus just like you are used to doing.

Total Goal is your opportunity to earn a little extra. Yes, maybe we’ll even create some additional badges and bonuses down the line for hitting your Total Goal 30 days in a row!

Clicking “Show My Winning Streaks” will roll out a list of all the badges you can earn in a given month. Unlock them as you go and we’ll pay you the bonus!

That’s about it. As usual, please send your feedback so we can continue to improve the experience. We hope you like this new feature and we look forward to bringing you even more exciting ways to earn soon!

PS – For those of you that use SBTV Mobile, we have some exciting updates coming in November! Stay turned! (And don’t forget this Monday is Double Stuffed!)

Thanks,
Joe
Chief Product Officer

Related Posts
Idntreallycare
by Bronze Member on Nov. 1, 2013 at 8:48 PM
1 mom liked this

definitely sign up under OP so she gets the points (you get points as well, it doesn't hurt to register under her). I used Swagbucks for awhile and got probably over $100 in amazon gift cards in like a year and a half. If you do it more often, you can earn a lot more, I was just lazy.

aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on Nov. 1, 2013 at 8:49 PM

Swagbucks is Double Stuffed!

Posted by on Fri, November 1st, 2013 at 3:35 pm

BREAKING NEWS! Monday, November 4th, 2013 will be DOUBLE STUFFED including:

ALL Stores in US Shop & Earn will be awarding DOUBLE Swag Bucks back! (2 SBs per dollar becomes 4 SBs per dollar, 10 SBs per dollar becomes 20 SBs per dollar, etc)

- Earn DOUBLE the usual amount for taking the Daily Poll (2 SBs instead of 1), following the NOSO path (4 SBs instead of 2), having the Toolbar installed (2 SBs instead of 1)

- Earn DOUBLE the usual amount for watching videos on SBTV (earn 6 SBs for each round of 10 videos watched for a total of 300 possible SBs )

- There will be DOUBLE the chances to win SBs for playing Games (an increase to 10 possible wins for a total of 20 possible SBs)

- There will be DOUBLE the opportunity to earn SBs for watching SBTV mobile (both Android and iPhone) (earn 2 SBs for each 5 videos with 50 possible rounds instead of 25 for a total of 100 possible SBs)

- and EXTRA Swag Codes available! (up to 40 Swag Bucks in all!)

aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on Nov. 1, 2013 at 8:50 PM

Thank you so much! And either way I will help anyone who needs any help...but I will def appreciate anyone using my link.

Quoting Idntreallycare:

definitely sign up under OP so she gets the points (you get points as well, it doesn't hurt to register under her). I used Swagbucks for awhile and got probably over $100 in amazon gift cards in like a year and a half. If you do it more often, you can earn a lot more, I was just lazy.

aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on Nov. 1, 2013 at 8:52 PM

I cashed out over $500 in amazon gift cards since I started using Swagbucks...so I can definitely say YAY :) I am using it more for PayPal now so I can pay bills!

Quoting Idntreallycare:

Idntreallycare
by Bronze Member on Nov. 1, 2013 at 8:54 PM

I switched over to a macbook and haven't tried it again, but the gift cards were great when I was motivated, lol

Quoting aneela:

I cashed out over $500 in amazon gift cards since I started using Swagbucks...so I can definitely say YAY :) I am using it more for PayPal now so I can pay bills!

Quoting Idntreallycare:

aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on Nov. 1, 2013 at 8:55 PM

hmm i dont know much about those...do you have a smart phone where you can just run the SBTV mobile app and get 50 SB a day off it

Quoting Idntreallycare:

I switched over to a macbook and haven't tried it again, but the gift cards were great when I was motivated, lol

jsbuck
by Janet on Nov. 4, 2013 at 11:44 AM

Anyone else having issues with different areas of SBs loading?  I keep getting a gray screen.

aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on Nov. 4, 2013 at 11:45 AM

the one i am using is working right now

Quoting jsbuck:

Anyone else having issues with the encrave loading?  I keep getting a gray screen.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)