Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas

Sharing Simple &Free ways to earn money

Posted by on Nov. 11, 2013 at 9:58 AM
  • 9 Replies
I have been a stay at home mom for a very long time and i learned a lot along the way. I stay at home to be able to see my kids more. I am super busy and dont have time to be stressed out by typical home jobs and businesses. With 6 kids a husband and school, simple solutions to making money from home is my only option. I make money and save money! Contact me if you could use my help.. Its actually a blessing that im in a position to do so. My email is seeanewu@gmail.com
by on Nov. 11, 2013 at 9:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
ekh2010
by on Nov. 11, 2013 at 3:43 PM
Im mobile right now but can you msg me pls. Hubby tld me the other day i nd to go back to work before 6mo...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jesusgirl76
by Member on Nov. 12, 2013 at 11:13 PM
I'm also mobile right now but very interested :)
jakana2369
by Wendi on Nov. 12, 2013 at 11:52 PM
Same here. I tried to pm you but my smartphone wont do it.
sikau
by New Member on Nov. 12, 2013 at 11:55 PM
Count me in as another mobile person who is very interested in learning more!
daryahna
by Member on Nov. 13, 2013 at 7:26 AM
I am getting the kids ready for school right now but if you guys can text me or call me and leave you contact info that would be good and we can set up a good time to get the info to you.
daryahna
by Member on Nov. 13, 2013 at 7:28 AM
my contact info is 203-908-2459
EmmasMommy2011
by Bronze Member on Nov. 13, 2013 at 9:27 AM

send me a message

daryahna
by Member on Nov. 14, 2013 at 8:16 PM
here is a info call on one of the things i do from home. Again, its Free to sign up and save money. I will send the other info later
Hi,

Tonight we have another great opportunity for you and your guests to catch the vision of Lyoness, as expressed through three of the top leaders in the United States!

The original trio is back tonight! Kim Simsby will be joined by Gwen Walker and me to share our stories and insights about where Lyoness has been, where it is, and, most importantly, where it's going and what that could mean to you and your prospects.

The webinar is tonight at 9:00 pm est/6:00 pm pst. To register, go to www.joinvipmeeting.com
daryahna
by Member on Nov. 25, 2013 at 2:32 AM
I actually havd 2 things I am apart of that are pretty awesome programs especially now before the holidays . My main program is Solavei which also has a cashback program as well. I saved 20% at target the other day and the money was deposited onto my card to use with the rest of my cashback purchases. I have a quick overview saved by a friend of thr CEO. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgRpInsS_PU and the other is pretty awesome as well its Lyoness free to join http://www.discoverlyoness.com I honostly love both. I do more but as far as savings these two are top hands down. If you want information on enrolling let me know its fast and simple. :-) Happy Holidays

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN