Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas

Tampons....

Posted by on Nov. 15, 2013 at 10:45 PM
  • 38 Replies
What kind do you use? I usually buy Kotex tampons. But the other day I went to Target and their brand was cheaper than Kotex so I bought Target brand. Well I HATE them. I can always feel it, when I use the restroom and wipe the string always gets tugged on and starts coming out and they also have cardboard Applicators which make them difficult to put in anyway. From now on I will stick with my Kotex no matter the price!
by on Nov. 15, 2013 at 10:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TatyBear
by on Nov. 15, 2013 at 10:48 PM
I use the ones in the black box. Don't remember the name. Or I use Playtex. Sometimes o.b if they are on sale like the other day for 2.75 a box.

anotherandree
by Inga on Nov. 15, 2013 at 10:51 PM
1 mom liked this

I bought a Diva Cup (and Lunapads washable menstrual pads) about 5 years ago and have NEVER had to buy any feminine products again!  Now THAT is frugal! :) 

RosePetalTears
by Silver Member on Nov. 15, 2013 at 10:52 PM

i haven't had to use them in a couple of yrs because my period has gotten too light for them, but I used to always use the playtex sport ones.

tvm1980
by on Nov. 15, 2013 at 11:37 PM
Me too! I use a washable pad.

Quoting anotherandree:

I bought a Diva Cup (and Lunapads washable menstrual pads) about 5 years ago and have NEVER had to buy any feminine products again!  Now THAT is frugal! :) 

anotherandree
by Inga on Nov. 16, 2013 at 12:06 AM

*High Five* for saving money AND the environment! 

Quoting tvm1980:

Me too! I use a washable pad.

Quoting anotherandree:

For book reviews, frugal tips, environmental hints, and more!

djg0622
by Member on Nov. 16, 2013 at 1:28 AM
Playtex sport are the only ones I like. They are the only ones I find comfortable.
polkaspots
by Member on Nov. 16, 2013 at 1:31 AM
U by Kotex I think.

Quoting TatyBear:

I use the ones in the black box. Don't remember the name. Or I use Playtex. Sometimes o.b if they are on sale like the other day for 2.75 a box.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ColieO
by Member on Nov. 16, 2013 at 1:31 AM
Tampax pearl.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
polkaspots
by Member on Nov. 16, 2013 at 1:34 AM
I use sea sponges and cloth pads.
Sea sponges cost about ten bucks for two and last six months to a year each, and my cloth pads are about $3 each and can last many years without being replaced. My homemade ones are much cheaper, but since my sewing skills are so poor they only last a few months before they start to fall apart.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brandie1470
by New Member on Nov. 16, 2013 at 1:34 AM
2 moms liked this
I buy the kotex I think.the black box with neon colored wrappers. Its been a while. Yea I buy them for the colors. I'm a 26 year old teenager lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN