Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

FYI about Target

Posted by on Dec. 19, 2013 at 9:21 PM
  • 41 Replies
I'm not sure if you guys saw the news about Target has been hacked on 11-27-13 to 12-15-13. If you used your credit/debit card on one of those days make sure you check your account.
by on Dec. 19, 2013 at 9:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
buffalove23
by Member on Dec. 19, 2013 at 9:27 PM
I literally have been to target at least six times in this time frame and only used cash once. Needless to say my fiance and I will be checking our bank statements daily for a while
cjsix
by Member on Dec. 19, 2013 at 9:47 PM

Any idea if it effects those who have cards which their work adds their pay too...not a regular debit card.

DawnPratt23
by Dawn on Dec. 19, 2013 at 10:24 PM

Thank you, I need to check when the last time I went to Target. 

BeachLifeMama
by Dawn on Dec. 19, 2013 at 10:24 PM
I need to stop using my debit card and starting using cash especially gas stations. Last week someone trying to use my co-worker's Chase card and good thing his bank called him to confirm about purchasing from another state.

Quoting buffalove23: I literally have been to target at least six times in this time frame and only used cash once. Needless to say my fiance and I will be checking our bank statements daily for a while
BeachLifeMama
by Dawn on Dec. 19, 2013 at 10:27 PM
1 mom liked this
I wouldn't even know until my friend text me about it. When I saw it on CNN news, I called my bank right away. lol I rather be safe than sorry.

Quoting DawnPratt23:

Thank you, I need to check when the last time I went to Target. 

DawnPratt23
by Dawn on Dec. 19, 2013 at 10:31 PM

The last time I was at Target was the beginning of Nov.

BeachLifeMama
by Dawn on Dec. 19, 2013 at 10:33 PM
I think it affects all credit/debit transactions.

Quoting cjsix:

Any idea if it effects those who have cards which their work adds their pay too...not a regular debit card.

BeachLifeMama
by Dawn on Dec. 19, 2013 at 10:34 PM
Then nothing to worry about :)

Quoting DawnPratt23:

The last time I was at Target was the beginning of Nov.

kadake
by New Member on Dec. 19, 2013 at 10:49 PM

Me too :/

Quoting buffalove23: I literally have been to target at least six times in this time frame and only used cash once. Needless to say my fiance and I will be checking our bank statements daily for a while

sweetspice03
by Member on Dec. 20, 2013 at 12:27 AM

I was at Target twice during that timeframe, so I've been keeping a very close eye on my account.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)