• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

swagbucks

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 12:02 AM
  • 19 Replies

I am trying to start saving those gift cards I hear you guys are collecting. I tried to use a free code to order a free julip and it would not work. i did some polls and got no points. then I paid $499 for a deoderant to get 500 credits and got nothing. there seems to be some problems please help me. how do I cancel the deoderant if i don't get my points. 

can you tell me how come some free games won't let me play. a small box with the name of the game and an x shows up on the screen. 

by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 12:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lunyuny
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 12:04 AM
I ordered proactive for my son and never got my points
michiganmom116
by Rhonda on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:07 AM

Games:  sounds like you've either got an ad blocker or you don't have updated Java.  If you have another browser, try that.  I've got some things that won't work in Firefox for me, but they work fine in Chrome

Contact Swagbucks about not getting your points.

sharon6345
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:58 AM

YOU could be right I did block pop ups. some games work others don't

Quoting michiganmom116:

Games:  sounds like you've either got an ad blocker or you don't have updated Java.  If you have another browser, try that.  I've got some things that won't work in Firefox for me, but they work fine in Chrome

michiganmom116
by Rhonda on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:00 AM

That would be it.

Quoting sharon6345:

YOU could be right I did block pop ups. some games work others don't

Quoting michiganmom116:

jsbuck
by Janet on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:23 AM

My ad blocker kept almost all of the games from working.  I disabled it and now I don't have problems....I use Chrome.

The points from the deoderant may not show up right away.  Most of those offers tell you in the small print that they will take x amount of days to credit to your account.  I keep a list of all the ones I do that are like that and check my log (My Swag Bucks under the drop down arrow beside your username) to see if I get credit for them.  I have contacted them a couple of times and explained what happened and they will work with you to get your account credited.

sharon6345
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:46 AM

Thanks very much. I will go there and check my points. 

Quoting jsbuck:

My ad blocker kept almost all of the games from working.  I disabled it and now I don't have problems....I use Chrome.

The points from the deoderant may not show up right away.  Most of those offers tell you in the small print that they will take x amount of days to credit to your account.  I keep a list of all the ones I do that are like that and check my log (My Swag Bucks under the drop down arrow beside your username) to see if I get credit for them.  I have contacted them a couple of times and explained what happened and they will work with you to get your account credited.

PurpleHazey
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:29 AM

pop up blocker

GrandmaSherry
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 12:33 PM

I am still trying to figure swagbucks out....

When I use their search engine, do I randomly get points...or do I have to stay on for so long before I get points?

aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on Dec. 30, 2013 at 12:36 PM

for special offers that do not credit be sure to read the fine print about whether it will credit instant or take a few days etc. you can always contact the Support as well.

aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on Dec. 30, 2013 at 12:36 PM

it is random as far as I can tell. some days i get one ...some days 2 even 3...some...nothing lol.

Quoting GrandmaSherry:

I am still trying to figure swagbucks out....

When I use their search engine, do I randomly get points...or do I have to stay on for so long before I get points?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)