Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I just made HOMEMADE.........

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 1:51 PM
  • 19 Replies
2 moms liked this

LAUNDRY SOAP!!! WHOOO HOOOO! Sorry had to brag a little bit. Its my first time and I'm going to test it out tomorrow. I come home with a bag and hubby is like "whats that?" I cheerfully say "I'm gonna make homemade laundry soap!" and hes like.....(what the hell look on his face). So i explain about how much cheaper its going to be if we make our own....he is still in disbelief that his domestically challenged wife made homemade laundry soap.  So can't wait to see the look on his face when the clothes come out just as clean if not cleaner....happy

by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 1:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MommytoangelE07
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 2:02 PM
Let us know how it goes!
TheBabyFactory4
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 3:15 PM
My dh wouldn't go for that. He's way too picky. He'll say it'll break him out. He won't believe me when I say it has less crap in it
michiganmom116
by Rhonda on Dec. 30, 2013 at 3:20 PM

Woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!

CDW75
by Candi on Dec. 30, 2013 at 3:40 PM
One day I'm going to do this too!! :)
AEB_MRB
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 5:58 PM

I've been putting it off for a while now i kept thinking that it was going to be to hard but it wasn't! The hardest part was grating the bars of soap.

Kbrygier
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 6:07 PM
1 mom liked this

i would just make it and pour it into the store bought bottle, lol see if it makes him break out then worry about it. lol

Quoting TheBabyFactory4: My dh wouldn't go for that. He's way too picky. He'll say it'll break him out. He won't believe me when I say it has less crap in it

OBImomma
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 6:11 PM
1 mom liked this
I agree. You should try this. He'd never know.

Quoting Kbrygier:

i would just make it and pour it into the store bought bottle, lol see if it makes him break out then worry about it. lol

Quoting TheBabyFactory4: My dh wouldn't go for that. He's way too picky. He'll say it'll break him out. He won't believe me when I say it has less crap in it

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TheBabyFactory4
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 7:14 PM
He would notice cuz he does most of his laundry

Quoting Kbrygier:

GrandmaSherry
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:27 PM

Yay!  You will love it!  Hubby and I make our own also.  About 8 months ago we tried a new recipe and like it even better than the first.  It has the Purex Crystals in it and they smell so amazing.  It's incredible how cheap it is....and leaves everything clean and fresh!

GrandmaSherry
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:29 PM

Quoting AEB_MRB:

I've been putting it off for a while now i kept thinking that it was going to be to hard but it wasn't! The hardest part was grating the bars of soap.

We started grating ours in the food processor.  Works really well....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)