Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Swag bucks is pissing me off

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:36 PM
  • 23 Replies

I been here all day just about. I everything I was told to do. clear my chache,remove my firewall and keep playing the games. I am not winning any points for the games. I was told you win after two games well what should I have got for hours of playing. The scores are going up and up and still no points. then I try to contact suport and can't I ask for help and eeryone says remove the firewall. well,am I not risking a virus by doing this. I am doing this to save the gift cards. I am upset to the point of tears. what can I be doing wrong now.

by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mybratsmom
by Silver Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:40 PM
I'm no help with the games. I watch the videos.
sharon6345
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:01 PM

I watch them twice a day and that is ok. Once I get credit I click to the next one. but,it drains me after while. I need a change. thanks.

Quoting mybratsmom: I'm no help with the games. I watch the videos.

jsbuck
by Janet on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:25 PM

I only play Swag Jump.  It is a really short game.  I get 2 SBs for every other game, but you can only play it for a total of 10 SBs.

LaughCryLive
by Bronze Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:35 PM

I never get points off of swagbucks. I made $50 in two weeks but I was buying shit. 

sharon6345
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:40 PM

That is the game I am playing as well. Thanks I gave up for today. lol

Quoting jsbuck:

I only play Swag Jump.  It is a really short game.  I get 2 SBs for every other game, but you can only play it for a total of 10 SBs.

sharon6345
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:41 PM

How long do you take to get credit for buying stuff. I bought the deoderant and it shipped out today,and I have not been credited my 500 bucks. thanks

Quoting LaughCryLive:

I never get points off of swagbucks. I made $50 in two weeks but I was buying shit. 

katiebug840204
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:42 PM
You only receive 10 swagbucks for games. After you get your 10 you can keep playing but you won't receive any more swagbucks for it.
LaughCryLive
by Bronze Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:46 PM

It can take awhile. I bought my airline ticket through Expedia or something on swagbucks and it took like 30 days. Some are instant.  Just depends.

Quoting sharon6345:

How long do you take to get credit for buying stuff. I bought the deoderant and it shipped out today,and I have not been credited my 500 bucks. thanks

Quoting LaughCryLive:

Alayna - Wife to Sanjay and mommy to Anjali

sharon6345
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:50 PM

that makes me feel better I can wait on them and hold my points for gift cards. thanks

Quoting LaughCryLive:

It can take awhile. I bought my airline ticket through Expedia or something on swagbucks and it took like 30 days. Some are instant.  Just depends.

Quoting sharon6345:

Quoting LaughCryLive:

sharon6345
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:52 PM

I am going to start tomorrow and see if I can get some points. thanks are there any site you cna earn like this site.

Quoting katiebug840204: You only receive 10 swagbucks for games. After you get your 10 you can keep playing but you won't receive any more swagbucks for it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)