Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas

BING Rewards....you can cash out for gift cards (amazon, starbucks, swagbucks and more)

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2014 at 2:55 PM
  • 10 Replies

Referral link: http://www.bing.com/explore/rewards?PUBL=REFERAFRIEND&CREA=RAW&rrid=_424ab7a7-8786-cbfc-0cc5-8b363a49b7a8

What is Bing Rewards and how does it work?

Bing Rewards gives you opportunities to earn credits redeemable for rewards. Rewards offers may include earning credits for searching on Bing, or trying out new Bing features. Bing Rewards is offered in addition to the Bing search services available to users.

You can cash out for anything from Starbucks to X box to Hulu plus to Amazon to Swagbucks.

If you have any questions just ask and I will answer. I posted a referral link but I am not even sure if it works as they usually only have it active at certain times it seems. But if you would try it to sign up with..thank you.

by on Jan. 2, 2014 at 2:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on Jan. 2, 2014 at 2:56 PM

Basically you can only earn so much per day/per month. So once you do the activities...that's it. I pretty much just log in and do "searches" and once it hits the max for the day...I log out. Takes a few mins is all. Iam saving  up for a $5 Swagbucks one or Amazon one.

AspensMama1537
by Bronze Member on Jan. 2, 2014 at 5:20 PM
My brother was just telling me about this. He does it while at work and he says he easily earns a $5 amazon card each month. He loves it!
aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on Jan. 2, 2014 at 5:24 PM

yep it's pretty much just doing a set amt of searches per day and you're done...and gc at the end of the month. how long has he been using it?

Quoting AspensMama1537: My brother was just telling me about this. He does it while at work and he says he easily earns a $5 amazon card each month. He loves it!

AspensMama1537
by Bronze Member on Jan. 2, 2014 at 6:11 PM
I am not sure, at least a few months I think.

Quoting aneela:

yep it's pretty much just doing a set amt of searches per day and you're done...and gc at the end of the month. how long has he been using it?

Quoting AspensMama1537: My brother was just telling me about this. He does it while at work and he says he easily earns a $5 amazon card each month. He loves it!

Mommy2B110
by Member on Jan. 2, 2014 at 7:25 PM

Hmm I will check it out.Thanks

aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on Jan. 2, 2014 at 11:19 PM

it's seems really simple so i like it ...im hoping to cash out for the first $5 card by next week

Quoting Mommy2B110:

Hmm I will check it out.Thanks

carebear10993
by Member on Jan. 7, 2014 at 12:30 AM

Thank you I do swagbucks and I found that you can trade in for 500 swagbucks points SO now I will be doing both

aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on Jan. 7, 2014 at 10:29 AM

thats what i did too. so i can use the 450 on an Amazon gc and have 50 SB towards another :)

Quoting carebear10993:

Thank you I do swagbucks and I found that you can trade in for 500 swagbucks points SO now I will be doing both

pinkcoffeecup
by Silver Member on Jan. 9, 2014 at 3:38 PM

I seen that.  It was  tempting.  But right now I been doing Swag Bucks and My Survey. That's enough for now.   But it's nice getting free things. Just for some work on the computer.  It's almost like a part time job.  My Swag Bucks I hope to cash out for Walmart certificates.  So I can buy food with them. 

aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on Jan. 9, 2014 at 3:47 PM

Bing has limits on how much you can earn a day. so i like it in that I can log in...get it done in 10 mins or so...and not worry about it.

Quoting pinkcoffeecup:

I seen that.  It was  tempting.  But right now I been doing Swag Bucks and My Survey. That's enough for now.   But it's nice getting free things. Just for some work on the computer.  It's almost like a part time job.  My Swag Bucks I hope to cash out for Walmart certificates.  So I can buy food with them. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)