Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Swagbucks Encrave offers

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:14 AM
  • 11 Replies

The ones with ok returns that have the timer and your mouse has to hover always work and give me credit.

The other ones that say 10 SB  for 20 dideos are not giving me credit and I don't know why. Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong?

by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
princess_1983
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:17 AM

What are encrave offers?

michiganmom116
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:21 AM

You can only do one offer at a time...are you trying to do both at the same time?

michiganmom116
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:22 AM

They also won't give credit if you have very long pauses between clicking on the videos...or at least they've done that for me.

michiganmom116
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:29 AM

from what is being posted on Swagbucks' Facebook page, you're not the only one not getting credit.

gumeshoe
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:38 AM
1 mom liked this

I figured it out. It is those that pull up a page with 5 links and a bar across the top. You have to click on the first link, let it play 30 sec then you have to close that window click the second link let that play 30 sec, repeat for all the links on the page. I was just clicking the first link then playing 5 or 10 of the related videos at the bottom. Off the daily poll I got a 2SB for 5 vids. And everytime you go back to that page to click the next link another block of the bar at the top is shaded.

I just kept trying something.

gumeshoe
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 9:19 AM

Let the video play and you get more than the usual 2 swagbucks for 10 videos.

http://blog.swagbucks.com/2013/07/tsgs-tips-earning-with-encrave.html

This was the one stumping me. I didn't know you had to click each one once and let it run. Not just do 1 and watch the right number of related videos under any raondom link on the page.You don't even have to have to page up just let it run in the background. Other encraves your mouse has to be on the video page to make the timer run down and get credit.

Quoting princess_1983:

What are encrave offers?

AzariahsMother
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 11:24 AM

Maybe contact them. 

aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on Jan. 8, 2014 at 11:29 AM

happened to me too. i skip them.

aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on Jan. 8, 2014 at 11:30 AM

u can def contact them though and let them know at support.

gumeshoe
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 6:41 PM

They are working now. Been working on them all day since they give more points than videos normally do.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)